Any other guys who think like me?

gyserguy

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 24 2005, 10:34 PM
Your libido isn't the problem. Your inability to control your libido is.
[post=355058]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah ,
Well I think that is waht I was asking if it was normal or if anyone else had teh same esxperiences....and I do try to control it but part of me seems to have a mind of its own. Any idea on how to get some mroe control over it?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by gyserguy+Oct 25 2005, 10:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gyserguy &#064; Oct 25 2005, 10:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Oct 24 2005, 10:34 PM
Your libido isn&#39;t the problem. Your inability to control your libido is.
[post=355058]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah ,
Well I think that is waht I was asking if it was normal or if anyone else had teh same esxperiences....and I do try to control it but part of me seems to have a mind of its own. Any idea on how to get some mroe control over it?
[post=355101]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

pray.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
At your age - I think your libido is normal....I know I was extra horny and easily ready for sex again....Still to this day I still the same way but know I have to control those urges and not act on them all the time....I totally agree with what most has said here in this posts....Not going to beat you down about the condom thing but dude - you are not invinceable and I know guys your age that have caught things that penacillin can&#39;t cure (not cool)....Definitely invest in some magnums or any of the other numerous brands made for the well endowed guy....And I have seen some condoms that would definitely be loose on a super large guy so don&#39;t let that be the excuse....Because I know I have a high libido - I make sure I strap on a condom at all times because just scared of catching anything....Good luck and be safe....

gyserguy

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Oct 25 2005, 06:21 PM
At your age - I think your libido is normal....I know I was extra horny and easily ready for sex again....Still to this day I still the same way but know I have to control those urges and not act on them all the time....I totally agree with what most has said here in this posts....Not going to beat you down about the condom thing but dude - you are not invinceable and I know guys your age that have caught things that penacillin can&#39;t cure (not cool)....Definitely invest in some magnums or any of the other numerous brands made for the well endowed guy....And I have seen some condoms that would definitely be loose on a super large guy so don&#39;t let that be the excuse....Because I know I have a high libido - I make sure I strap on a condom at all times because just scared of catching anything....Good luck and be safe....
[post=355271]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks,
I have invested in some condoms for large guys from the site that was given...I don&#39;t want to catch or give anything (I do get checked regularly..not completely foolish) Thnaks for all the input guys

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by gyserguy@Oct 26 2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks,
I have invested in some condoms for large guys from the site that was given...I don&#39;t want to catch or give anything (I do get checked regularly..not completely foolish) Thnaks for all the input guys
[post=355605]Quoted post[/post]​
Excellent, gyserguy. Don&#39;t worry about being horny all the time... one of the earlier posts said something about younger guys being sexed up - but some of us old guys are still horny all the time. Just be sure you stay healthy long enough to make it to my ripe old age, and keep enjoying&#33; And yes, several times a day is NOT too much for me&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
See a psychiatrist. It&#39;s possible you have a mood disorder. Even if you don&#39;t, a bit of lithium or prozac&#39;ll kill your libido faster than anything.