Any other hung guys with Hypospadias?

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From Wikipedia
Hypospadias is a birth defect of the urethra in the male that involves an abnormally placed urethral meatus (opening). Instead of opening at the tip of the glans of the penis, a hypospadic urethra opens anywhere along a line (the urethral groove) running from the tip along the underside (ventral aspect) of the shaft to the junction of the penis and scrotum or perineum. A distal hypospadias may be suspected even in an uncircumcised boy from an abnormally formed foreskin and downward tilt of the glans.

The urethral meatus opens on the glans penis in about 50-75% of cases; these are categorized as first degree hypospadias. Second degree (when the urethra opens on the shaft), and third degree (when the urethra opens on the perineum) occur in up to 20 and 30% of cases respectively. The more severe degrees are more likely to be associated with chordee, in which the phallus is incompletely separated from the perineum or is still tethered downwards by connective tissue, or with undescended testes (cryptorchidism)...

Hypospadias are among the most common birth defects of the male genitalia (second to cryptorchidism), but widely varying incidences have been reported from different countries, from as low as 1 in 4000 to as high as 1 in 125 boys.
Most guys born with this defect have smaller than average penises that are painfully curved.

I was lucky. My dick is 8" long (longer if I'm REALLY turned on!) and is perfectly straight (so I'm above average for the general population and REALLY above average for guys with this defect!). The only things that signal that I have this defect are my forseskin that doesn't completely surround the head, a huge head that looks like (when you're looking down on it) like how most people draw hearts (with the bottom perfectly rounded) and a urethra opening about an inch down from where it would normally be, on the underside of my dick.

I have been with hundreds of guys (yes...I'm a slut...but a safe one) and have only come across one other person who had Hypospadias. His dick conformed to the what is normally associated with the defect and for a size queen, the sexual experience was somewhat less than fulfilling for me...although I didn't let the poor guy go away thinking that.

I must say that I haven't had any complaints from the guys I've been with. Most don't even recognize at first that there is something "wrong" with my dick. The only time I received negative remarks was when I posted pics on XTube (which I've since taken off). I got a couple of "That's sick!" messages...probably from straight guys.

So...does anyone else here have this deformity? Has anyone (male or female) had sex with a guy who has Hepospadias who was bigger than average?

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one out there who is both cursed (with the deformity) and blessed (compared to others with it) with my kinda dick

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a bit on the larger side and do have first degree hypospadias. Would mind camparing. Would like to see a bit more info in your profile.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There was a thread about this several months ago. A member came forward who had this and had surgery.

For those who didn't understand what the diagram was about. This is a birth defect in which the urine does not leave the penis where it is supposed to. The chart shows the various places on the penis where the opening for the urine flow may be.

I assume that the opening for urine output and for semen output is the same. This can usually be corrected by surgery now if i understood and remember that previous thread correctly.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dervin, if you want medical info, there are better sites to search such as medlineplus.gov or emedicine.com ... but they can get rather technical.

A related matter is epispadias. It's also rare.

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dervin, if you want medical info, there are better sites to search such as medlineplus.gov or emedicine.com ... but they can get rather technical.

A related matter is epispadias. It's also rare.

Oh...I know all about Hypospadias and Epispadias too. I've done my research.

I was just curious to see if there was anyone else out there who doesn't see their "deformity" as a bad thing (all the sites dedicated Hypospadias and Epispadias are full of horror stories)

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
From Wikipedia
Most guys born with this defect have smaller than average penises that are painfully curved.

I was lucky. My dick is 8" long (longer if I'm REALLY turned on!) and is perfectly straight (so I'm above average for the general population and REALLY above average for guys with this defect!). The only things that signal that I have this defect are my forseskin that doesn't completely surround the head, a huge head that looks like (when you're looking down on it) like how most people draw hearts (with the bottom perfectly rounded) and a urethra opening about an inch down from where it would normally be, on the underside of my dick.

I have been with hundreds of guys (yes...I'm a slut...but a safe one) and have only come across one other person who had Hypospadias. His dick conformed to the what is normally associated with the defect and for a size queen, the sexual experience was somewhat less than fulfilling for me...although I didn't let the poor guy go away thinking that.

I must say that I haven't had any complaints from the guys I've been with. Most don't even recognize at first that there is something "wrong" with my dick. The only time I received negative remarks was when I posted pics on XTube (which I've since taken off). I got a couple of "That's sick!" messages...probably from straight guys.

So...does anyone else here have this deformity? Has anyone (male or female) had sex with a guy who has Hepospadias who was bigger than average?

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one out there who is both cursed (with the deformity) and blessed (compared to others with it) with my kinda dick

I was born with hypospadias and had some operations to try and correct it when I was younger. Naturally I'm always happy to 'compare notes' with other folks who've had the condition.:smile:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a guy with mild hypospadias. Whenever he took a leak it would spray everywhere! It was sort of hot really, not the piss, but the wide opening.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
....I was just curious to see if there was anyone else out there who doesn't see their "deformity" as a bad thing (all the sites dedicated Hypospadias and Epispadias are full of horror stories)

Everything works, and it's the way it's always been, so I'm satisfied.

In the past, I used to cringe whenever my pants came off (for sex), because I was sure that someone would notice my congenital deformity and reject me for being different. However, that never happened. I got lots of "that's interesting" and "wow, different" in a curious tone. (And still get questions from bold guys who see me naked.)

The only thing worrying me at all would be the thought of being catheterized by an ignorant urologist.

NCbear (who's considered surgery, but who's sure that the result would likely be worse than the existing condition . . . remember, everything works)

Reactions: bigtoad
D

deleted136396

I'm a new senior member here with hypospadias & proud of it. I have a gallery so take a look. I had recieved a lot of great comments like the ones from Sly & Nilia that really got me hard. I think you would find that quite a few gals & guys consider a hypo cock a huge turn on. I didn't always feel this way. When I was growing up I thought it a curse & tried all ways to hide it. Then when I became sexually active I started to see it as a real asset & that my partners really enjoyed it & my wife still does & always has great orgasms. If you look at Louiebill & I for example you will see that we have a longer & thicker than normal cock. Also the large mushroom like head & hooded foreskin add to the look & feel & along with the slight curve always finds the G Spot. I saw a thread here a few days ago with what women find attractive all fit the hypo cock & I would say that works for guys as well.. Large head, prominent vein structure, thick shaft etc. I would probably say that most of the guys here that have a hypo cock fit this category. In looking at guys on the web over the years I'd say that larger is more common.
So my advice to any young guys out there with a hypo cock stay away from surgery unless you have a severe case. I wish sites like this were around when I was growing up. I did go so far as to visit a plastic surgeon but oh so glad I never followed through. So bottom line is show those hypos & be proud of them.

D

deleted136396

Dervin how you describe your cock I would say we would look alot alike & at 8 inches would be in the larger hypo category. I'm sure it would be quite a turn on for us if you would post some pics. Great work by the way on describing the hypospadias condition. Look forward to seeing that hypo cock of yours. Lets see if we can get some pics from NCbear, Fowfer Staggr & other hypos that are here as well.

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6.5'' and was born with hypospadias. At a very young age my parents decided that I would undergo surgery to 'correct' the 'defect'.

I was born with subcoronal hypospadias and the surgery involved being circumcised, the foreskin being used to 'plaster' over the original urethra, and a new one being created at the tip of my glans.

The surgery was successful, but it left my glans scarred- they made a failed attempt to create a urethra at the very tip of my glans before settling for one off centre. Around the age of 10, I had further surgery to remove one of the stitches that accidently remained and to try and repatch the original urethra (which STILL isn't properly fixed.) I have a very small hole at the approximate placing of where a PA piercing may be.

I'm comfortable with the way my penis looks now, but if I had the choice, I wouldn't have gone through with the surgery.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm comfortable with the way my penis looks now, but if I had the choice, I wouldn't have gone through with the surgery.
That's very notable. My opposition to non-consented surgery on minors is well established but I mostly regard a case such as yours as a justifiable reason. Now I'm not so sure.

D

deleted136396

Youngs case is exactly what can go wrong with a reconstruction surgery. Luckily my parents never made the decision for me. I think their are more advantages for having a penis with hypospadias as I described above & if I had the chance to trade for a "normal" cock I would keep my hypo.

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regarding SteveHD and HYPO7's comments:
First of all, when the surgery was performed it was considered a success. Remember, this was performed 20ish year ago and I assume that the technique involved in this procedure has progressed since.

Also, the reason why I would rather have not had the surgery is that having hypospadias is rather unique. It may have kept a few nerves intact, too... Then again, I could've been born reasonable insensitive down there. *shrug* C'est la vie.

But, having the surgery as I have, its left me pretty well much with a PA piercing (where the original urethra was), although it would take some stretching to fit genital-sized rings through there.

aussiefrog

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A few years ago I was at a friend's house and hooked up with another of her friends in one of the bedrooms - I would have been about 26, him 21. He had a really thick dick, probably about 7 - 7.5" - I still occasionally jerk off remembering his dick (and his body!!). It wasn't until he was sitting on my dick facing me, starting to drop his load that I noticed that his hole wasn't at the tip of his dick, but at the triangle where foreskin meets glans (and I had been pretty close to it for a good couple of ours!). It was an amazing turn-on to see, particularly as, in the position he was in, it was able to shoot all over me, rather than straight up in the air!!

But to answer your question - yes, there are other hung guys out there with Hypospadias - there is so nothing to be ashamed of!

Reactions: bigtoad
D

deleted136396

Young I think you summed it up in a few words "Having hypospadias is rather unique". I think the tide is changing with regard to hypospadias. Years ago if you had it you tried to hide it now men can be proud of it. As Aussiefrog points out having a hypo cock encounter can be can be a real turn on . It's great to hear stories like that.

dj92570j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

Im a new guy here with a moderate hypospadias. I too am a little unusual in being on the large side of the scale, (7 inches long by 6.5 inches around) and a very mild chordee (curvature). I was also born with one testicle. I feel fortunate in one way to have this type of birth defect. I have a lot of sensitive zones under the head because I have two frenulum. Usually hypospadias guys don't get a frenum, but mine must have split along the urethra. There is no way I would have surgery to change that!

Reactions: orly6666