Any other ladies addicted to large ones?

B_AznWife4BigDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband has set me up with two young bulls with big ones. I had no idea sex could be so fulfilling. I love my husband, but now that I know what it is like, I think about it alot. I need to have a big one every once in a while. Luckily, my husband is into it and lets me play, as long as he gets to watch. Does anyone else have a story of becoming addicted to large ones?

D_Elemuel Poundtube

Just Browsing
Media
Absolutely addicted! Always had men with big cocks, anyone with a smaller cock is just... Not for me. People think I'm shallow because I "screen" men on their cocksize but a I just don't find a smaller cock fulfilling...

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wth, is the tag name for? "large asian' ? I havent seen many lol. you should post pictures.

ANyways are we talking about the story of the 10" whale?

DJoe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm also curious to know how big is big. and i totally identify with your husband. i think it would be hot to watch.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've totally become addicted to large cock. I don't think it's shallow to screen for what you want in a partner. People do it all the time for other criteria.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if thats not shallow than what is? i'm just curious to hear...

or are you saying theres no such thing as being shallow...?

Do you like a particular ethnicity? Body type? IQ level? These are all things we cannot change. Or would you prefer to be involved with a person who loved you for some intangible, unidentifiable quality but would never have sex with you because you hurt her or you did not satisfy her? Is this being shallow or pragmatic?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my wife and I swing she always seeks out the guys with the big dicks. She always enjoys being stretched and loves the feel of being totally filled. She loves deep penetration and it often amazes me how much she can take and how quickly.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's shallow either. Men often go after the attributes they want, such as large ass, large breast etc. When a woman says up front what she likes....it really saves a lot of time.

I've totally become addicted to large cock. I don't think it's shallow to screen for what you want in a partner. People do it all the time for other criteria.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! Since when do we have to answer to other people about our wants or desires? As long as what we want does not lead to pain for ourselves or people we love, what the hell is wrong with desiring a big dick? Are we supposed to pretend our sexual preferences don't matter?