Any other ladies addicted to large ones?

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally I dont think I have ever had what people on this forum would deem a very ''large'' penis but I've been satisfied with the cocks I have had.

But I have a question: To the women and gay men, if they are not into the whole bull and cuckold thing, and were after a regular monogamous relationship, if you met a man who you were interested in, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc, would it be a deal breaker if he had an average penis? I dont know how these things work.

However, have to say, I have been on a couple of dates with a particular guy whom I was interested in and whom was interested in me, but when it came to getting down and dirty in the sack, I was crushed to find that his penis was about 3inchs/4 inches max. when erect. He didnt even know how to use it! Now, I'm no size queen, but it was a deal breaker. Lucky for me though, he had just come out of a 10 year relationship so I had an excuse why we couldnt ever see each other again so at least his manhood was spared the humiliation!

hardcockcafe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you like a particular ethnicity? Body type? IQ level? These are all things we cannot change. Or would you prefer to be involved with a person who loved you for some intangible, unidentifiable quality but would never have sex with you because you hurt her or you did not satisfy her? Is this being shallow or pragmatic?
I'm not saying its right or wrong for you to go after your preferances, but could you give me an example of what shallow would be? I guess I'm confused of the definition of it?

hardcockcafe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's shallow either. Men often go after the attributes they want, such as large ass, large breast etc. When a woman says up front what she likes....it really saves a lot of time.

So when a man only goes after women with a large ass or large breasts, hes not being shallow? Maybe I dunno what it means to be shallow?

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I dont think I have ever had what people on this forum would deem a very ''large'' penis but I've been satisfied with the cocks I have had.

But I have a question: To the women and gay men, if they are not into the whole bull and cuckold thing, and were after a regular monogamous relationship, if you met a man who you were interested in, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc, would it be a deal breaker if he had an average penis? I dont know how these things work.

However, have to say, I have been on a couple of dates with a particular guy whom I was interested in and whom was interested in me, but when it came to getting down and dirty in the sack, I was crushed to find that his penis was about 3inchs/4 inches max. when erect. He didnt even know how to use it! Now, I'm no size queen, but it was a deal breaker. Lucky for me though, he had just come out of a 10 year relationship so I had an excuse why we couldnt ever see each other again so at least his manhood was spared the humiliation!
even though that guy could have been me (a ridiculous 3 inches long x 1 inch diameter erect!)i admire your honesty. every woman i've ever known wanted to be "fulfilled" by a man. my ex-wives and girlfriends always found a bigger man to satisfy them, and i understand that. i'm too small to satisfy a woman, and when i suck cock, i want the biggest dick i can find. a big cock is a beautiful thing. i think that it's important to aknowledge what's important to you, sexually, and to not accept anything less.

Reactions: big_love

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not saying its right or wrong for you to go after your preferances, but could you give me an example of what shallow would be? I guess I'm confused of the definition of it?
Shallow is hanging out on a large penis support site and calling the women on the site shallow for supporting large penises.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
So when a man only goes after women with a large ass or large breasts, hes not being shallow? Maybe I dunno what it means to be shallow?

Being shallow has nothing to do with a person's preferences for who they want to be in a relationship with (be it purely sexual or not)...we all have those preferences.

A "shallow" person is one who can only value people based on what they have or what they look like, and overlook who they are on the inside. Shallow people don't know how to have simple interactions with others without judging them based on their looks or possessions.

Example:

1. Jill has always been very attracted to tall guys....not shallow

2. Jill thinks short guys are ugly and disgusting and can't stand being around them for a second....shallow

Last edited:

hardcockcafe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being shallow has nothing to do with a person's preferences for who they want to be in a relationship with (be it purely sexual or not)...we all have those preferences.

A "shallow" person is one who can only value people based on what they have or what they look like, and overlook who they are on the inside. Shallow people don't know how to have simple interactions with others without judging them based on their looks or possessions.

Example:

1. Jill has always been very attracted to tall guys....not shallow

2. Jill thinks short guys are ugly and disgusting and can't stand being around them for a second....shallow

gotcha...thanks for clearing that up

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People may not want to admit it, but the first thing that happens between two people is "they see each other." seeing being the operative word. If they like what the SEE, they continue on and try to SEE what's good. This happens between men and women all the time. It's not shallow, it's normal. People with big tits, big ass, big dick, are really just normal people with something large on their body. I'll take big ass, big tits....normal woman, any day.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for having my back babe.

Even if my sex life WAS sad, what's it to you? Are you jealous that I know my body so well I know what works best for me? Don't come on here and insult us ladies who like big dicks. Doesn't make much sense considering it's a big dick site. LPSG is a magnet for our big dick loving pussies LOL.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dated this chic..and that was her only reason for dating me..she HAD to have a big one...but..then she gave out my cell number to all of her girl friends so i could or would fuck them...big mistake...
i changed my cell number the moment i found out what she had done...
so..my point is...I know women love big cocks...and many love a man with big long hangin sacks...they like to stuff the breeder and balls into a condom...and ram it all in the pussy...and begin fucking...its sort of nice..but not easy to do

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shallow is hanging out on a large penis support site and calling the women on the site shallow for supporting large penises.

:biggrin1: I love this answer!

I always like to say that I like large ones not because I'm shallow, but because I'm deep! :biggrin1::biggrin1: Really... I mean, I hear and read about guys bottoming out, but that's only happened to me once, and only in one position (And I really enjoyed it! And now I crave it but it takes some really substantial length to do that). And I hear about guys being "too big" but that's never happened to me either, although I've been with several guys who I thought were too small FOR ME, meaning that I couldn't really feel them. But for some other women they may very well be just fine. And the guys I really liked being with may very well be too big for those women.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

I'd say that shallow would be saying that no one could possibly be marriage material unless he had a big dick. But if you reread the original post you'll see that AznWife is happily married and only into big dicks for recreational sex. And her husband is into the scene too, I think that's cool. I've been with some happily married couples like that and it can be very fun and rewarding for all. I just wish that AznWife would consider trying it one time with one of us more mature, experienced guys ... but, then again, it's all a matter of personal preference.

ST

Reactions: amazzzed2

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my wife and I swing she always seeks out the guys with the big dicks. She always enjoys being stretched and loves the feel of being totally filled. She loves deep penetration and it often amazes me how much she can take and how quickly.

I would like to say the same thing as L7. :biggrin1:

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for having my back babe.

Even if my sex life WAS sad, what's it to you? Are you jealous that I know my body so well I know what works best for me? Don't come on here and insult us ladies who like big dicks. Doesn't make much sense considering it's a big dick site. LPSG is a magnet for our big dick loving pussies LOL.

You tell them how it is babe! If they can't take the truth they can go somewhere else.

joeblack100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whilst I'm not small, I know that my other half loves and needs a nice fat cock to fully satisfy her. I am totally happy with that, in fact its a total turn on to know and to witness that. Makes me want to jerk off just thinking about it.

Whilst I'm not small, I know that my other half loves and needs a nice fat cock to fully satisfy her. I am totally happy with that, in fact its a total turn on to know and to witness that. Makes me want to jerk off just thinking about it.
TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKEN NINE
Man, who the fuck makes an account just to reply to a 8 YEAR OLD THREAD? This is so fucking mindboggling and it happens all the fucking time.