Any other ladies addicted to large ones?

joeblack100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whilst my cock defo isn't small, I know my girl needs a nice fat cock for her to cum. But to be honest I find it a massive turn on to see her totally stretched full of cock. I wank over that thought all the time. It also demonstrates trust that we can be honest and open about each others needs.

Reactions: amazzzed2

ctwife

Experimental Member
Media
Morehead City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband has set me up with two young bulls with big ones. I had no idea sex could be so fulfilling. I love my husband, but now that I know what it is like, I think about it alot. I need to have a big one every once in a while. Luckily, my husband is into it and lets me play, as long as he gets to watch. Does anyone else have a story of becoming addicted to large ones?
Looks like we feel the same way about needing a big cock every so often??? We are in Putnam CT and I am always looking??? Husband loves to watch and then fuck me after the big cock is finished. Only straight guys if anyone is interested?

Matt2167

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry but I have no faith in believing what many women say regarding size not mattering. Many many of them lie. The starkest example I had was a girlfriend a few years ago who had never had fornix orgasms until we had sex. She said sex with thick guys was the best but that she wasnt a size queen and found it disrespectful to knock guys based on cock size alone (sort of putting me in my place about my 8in I guess). She went a bit nuts when she got fornix orgasms, and said she had only ever had oral, clitoral and milder vaginal ones before and didn't know fornix orgasms existed. She looked up the sensations on the net afterwards and about some women getting majorly off on the back wall being nudged or pushed against by a long cock, and said they were definitely fornix with some sort of cervical involvement that felt as if one finger was gently flicking against the palm of the other hand - a sort of robust flicking that made her wild. After our amicable break up she said she had become addicted to that feeling, didn't get it from average size guys and missed it. Lost touch with her now but always been intrigued whether she ended up with an average guy and whether there was any regret. A bit narcissistic of me, I know

D

deleted136887

I am addickted...to mine.
It seems to work fine for my partners.
And me.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last evening, my wife thanked me for satisfying her all these years. she didn't know sex could be that good, and thanked me for having a big cock. she did want anyone else ever after she met me.