Any other ladies tired of...

@Dport could teach I few lessons in avatar selection. @Joll has selected some nice avatars in his time here. @Calboner has a great torso shot. @Wave85 has picked a great image that matches his username.

Just cuz the site is LPSG doesn't mean you don't have to put thought into what is often a person's first impression of you.

I've had pictures of my mouth, my bust, my torso. For a while I was Jensen Ackles to Jeff_Black's Jared Padalecki. Now I am the kitten bat! In my heart I have always been the kitten bat.
Not for nuthin', but most of these users (and @BetterFuture) stand out to me not for having good avatars, but for being cool contributors and good dudes.

I’m not one to start anything, but was this really necessary?

You can get your point across angry, frustrated, annoyed what ever it may be and not be so rude and condescending. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Agree or disagree, please be respectful. Thank you.
^^Yes.^^

My ignore list is pretty short, but it grew by one because of that.

Reactions: 1277951

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just used a cropped photo I sent my wife - dick pics are for her ;)

Ya know, yours is very nice. But just from an artistic perspective would maybe be more striking if not for the almost flesh toned drape in the background. Not that you were asking for my opinion, I get that you weren't, but you have a very nice-looking torso which would stand out even more with a lighter background behind you. Just my 2 meager pennies.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know, yours is very nice. But just from an artistic perspective would maybe be more striking if not for the almost flesh toned drape in the background. Not that you were asking for my opinion, I get that you weren't, but you have a very nice-looking torso which would stand out even more with a lighter background behind you. Just my 2 meager pennies.

Thank you, I'm flattered, I think that's the bathroom door behind and it was a quick selfie after the gym to send my wife to try to brighten her day. Gotta keep the fires burning especially at 27yrs married

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In all respect to the Ladies, it makes sense that guys would have bulge pictures as their avatars when you consider the name and focus of this site.
If this site were called FBSG (Fit Body Support Group), or something similar, then a push to see avatars displaying defined torsos, hip bones, etc would make more sense.

That's hardly a rousing defense of the banality about which they are complaining.

Sorry ladies.... I feel your pain... but then, walk around anyplace public and what do you see? a myriad of young men all dressed in t- shirts and shorts and ball caps that make them look like peanuts characters, and who think that passes for appropriate adult attire.
I can't remember the last time I saw a guy looking sharp and well dressed outside of an ad for clothing that apparently modern men never buy- or at least never actually wear.

The United States male is a style desert.

And if they can't adequately curate an interesting and attractive public persona- then what chance is there they have any artistic sensibility about their avatars?

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
That's hardly a rousing defense of the banality about which they are complaining.

Sorry ladies.... I feel your pain... but then, walk around anyplace public and what do you see? a myriad of young men all dressed in t- shirts and shorts and ball caps that make them look like peanuts characters, and who think that passes for appropriate adult attire.
I can't remember the last time I saw a guy looking sharp and well dressed outside of an ad for clothing that apparently modern men never buy- or at least never actually wear.

The United States male is a style desert.

And if they can't adequately curate an interesting and attractive public persona- then what chance is there they have any artistic sensibility about their avatars?
No disagreement about the way many people (of both sexes) present themselves in public. It's like a generation averse to mirrors, and not just attire, but personal grooming, too.
I do, however, stand by my comment, because complaining about avatars that are appropriate to the overall theme of this site detracts from other, more worthwhile, subjects that women can and should complain about.

No disagreement about the way many people (of both sexes) present themselves in public. It's like a generation averse to mirrors, and not just attire, but personal grooming, too.
I do, however, stand by my comment, because complaining about avatars that are appropriate to the overall theme of this site detracts from other, more worthwhile, subjects that women can and should complain about.

Thank you so much for saying what women should be considering worth while. : unamused::poop:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think the critical comments the ladies have all made regarding male avatars have just been -- like @Phil Ayesho said pretty eloquently -- about the banality of some of the ones out there. And commenting like, here's our thoughts about how to stand out, or get noticed. How to be different and whatnot.

Of course penis avatars are fairly standard here. It's a given. (EDIT i meant bulge avatars, as nudity is not allowed)

But it also gets really boring to look at the same thing over and over and over, especially if it's just a bad photograph. Poorly composed, bad contrast, not focused well.

EDIT AGAIN i think ML already said this but one of my FAVORITE male avatars was always Calboner's. And he didn't even show his bulge. Fine-lookin man right there.

Reactions: bkmuscledad

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I think the critical comments the ladies have all made regarding male avatars have just been -- like @Phil Ayesho said pretty eloquently -- about the banality of some of the ones out there. And commenting like, here's our thoughts about how to stand out, or get noticed. How to be different and whatnot.

Of course penis avatars are fairly standard here. It's a given. (EDIT i meant bulge avatars, as nudity is not allowed)

But it also gets really boring to look at the same thing over and over and over, especially if it's just a bad photograph. Poorly composed, bad contrast, not focused well.
Thanks for that explanation, @Enid . I totally understand that. My comment was based on my surprise that anyone would complain about bulge avatars on a penis site.

SingleBall

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly, scanning for an avatar is way easier when browsing through the forums. I normally cannot really remember the name but pink hair is something to remember... only my eyes are starting to focus I start to realize I recognize the name, kind of.

Well your avatar is how we remember who you are it's a visual cue to tell us who's posting so we can skip over your username when Five Guys respond with brief hard on photos I can't tell who's who anymore so I have to put on my readers scroll up and see who posted it for example a more memorable Avatar would make you stand out amongst everyone else in a thread and amongst your competitors

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the avatars with men and tight fitting underwear with an erection sticking to the side. It's overplayed and overdone and honestly and just makes me not take you seriously you don't see me putting my breast as my avatar to get further on this site with the men. Men really think that's attractive to us women and it's going to make us want to talk to them I just had to delete two messages in my inbox both guys wearing tighty whities with a dick sticking to the side. Get creative fellows it's getting cumbersome around here.

It is a bit overplayed I agree, guy's don't have much imagination when it comes to pics.
Opps guess I'm kinda guilty of having my boobs in my avatar Lol X

Reactions: lms28
D

deleted848353

Why don't you stick that dildo in your mouth and shut up
Because where all just having fun maybe you should go to a website called #meto
O no sorry it's called
#fuckoff

rude much

Reactions: Nudistpig