Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please respect your motherland and speak English
Trailer trash
Thanks

"Because where all just having fun'

Oh miss honey child, learn the difference between "where" and "we're" before telling someone about their language skills. Normally, I don't correct people for grammar and spelling but when you are trying to throw shade, make sure you have leaves on your branches.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that I have finished the thread, I have to say, I agree with the OP and those who support her critique. After all, my avatar is Rick James' body in those fine boots with my head photoshopped on from a picture of me in my seaweave (dreadlock looking seaweed I wore around the nude beach two summers ago to great effect). Nothing says "ladies, come and get you some" like this photo. Why no one has come and got it is a mystery (I didn't make this photo it appeared by internet magics).

CONFESSION:

I like the most boring repetitive crotch avatars and they are what brought me here. My favs get likes and comments on each variation of the shot (even if they only move one pube) and the only thing holding me back from doing them all at once is that it is desperate and stalkerish.

D

deleted924715

I'm not particularly arsed either way if I'm honest. The only ones that really bugged me were the ones who would click through the warnings not to have a naked avi and upload one anway, determined to shove their peen in everyones face.

The way I look at it, if someone has an avatar like that, we're likely here for different reasons. My guard is up when they contact me, because I feel like they showed their hand, even if its a sad little one word 'hi' message (who responds to those?!) and I'm not interested. Each to their own and it will be appealing to those who find it appealing, so it kinda works. But if someone asked me for my opinion on their avi then I'd tell them. So I find it quite a useful (if unintended) indicator in a roundabout way.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the LPSG men I find most fascinating are more subtle in their choices or choose something that isn't their peen. I find I'm far more likely to recognise someone from what they say/how they say it than usernames or avis (I'm pretty bad with both)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not particularly arsed either way if I'm honest. The only ones that really bugged me were the ones who would click through the warnings not to have a naked avi and upload one anway, determined to shove their peen in everyones face.

The way I look at it, if someone has an avatar like that, we're likely here for different reasons. My guard is up when they contact me, because I feel like they showed their hand, even if its a sad little one word 'hi' message (who responds to those?!) and I'm not interested. Each to their own and it will be appealing to those who find it appealing, so it kinda works. But if someone asked me for my opinion on their avi then I'd tell them. So I find it quite a useful (if unintended) indicator in a roundabout way.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the LPSG men I find most fascinating are more subtle in their choices or choose something that isn't their peen. I find I'm far more likely to recognise someone from what they say/how they say it than usernames or avis (I'm pretty bad with both)

You may or may not be surprised at the number of nude avatars we have to reject on a daily basis.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waaay back when, I had a fully clothed (as required) 'bulge shot' as my avatar. I decided to get away from that also looong ago and found the teeny-tiny avatar file of the cartoon puppy dog I've been using ever since. Why the dog? Well, I'm lapdog of course, and his tongue sticking out reflected my sense of humor, as well as a certain talent I have concerning the use of my tongue!

I hope that I have been a respectful contributor to this site over the last 14 years (!!!)

Nord

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Waaay back when, I had a fully clothed (as required) 'bulge shot' as my avatar. I decided to get away from that also looong ago and found the teeny-tiny avatar file of the cartoon puppy dog I've been using ever since. Why the dog? Well, I'm lapdog of course, and his tongue sticking out reflected my sense of humor, as well as a certain talent I have concerning the use of my tongue!

I hope that I have been a respectful contributor to this site over the last 14 years (!!!)
Fantastic comments
Very well said

Reactions: lapdog2001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I really like your avatar! Totally suits you. :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm the biggest Meshuggah fanboy you'll find on this side of the internet, hence my Obzen avatar.

When I get an email notification of a private message, I (sadly with lots of excitement) rush to see who the hell put aside a few mins in their 24 hours to say hello to ME.

It's always ALWAYS, some random guy in his tightie whities asking me some obscene question. I've realized a month into joining where I was so I got used to it. Must be a god damn tightie whities nightmare for the women of this forum though.

If only they’d leave them on...

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to each their own. we all make decisions on what we want to be and have to accept the consequences thereafter. if your avatar causes you to lose a chance to get to know a guy or gal on here, then it's the price you paid for it. i no longer try to change people or share my opinion too much anymore. let's live our lives the way we choose and accept the results that come from it whether it's good or bad.

to the OP, i've always chosen my avatar based on something that appeals to me and not something that is representative of me.

Reactions: Bonfire