Any other large framed guys have this problem?

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone. I'm a pretty big guy. I'm 6'3", around 250lbs, about an 18" neck, really broad shoulders. I'm doing ok as far as dick size, 7"x5.75", not huge, but enough to please the ladies. But my problem is, it dosen't look that big! Compared to the rest of my body it looks small, and it makes me think I have a small penis. Its often missleading to the women I've been with. No initial comments on my size, but once they start to touch it they realize that it's bigger than they thought.

Does anyone else have this problem?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem, man. I'm 6'1, 170-something lbs, just kinda tall and lanky, really. I'm like 6.5 x 5.3, which is a bit above average but because of my tallness and all of that it looks average on my body. I learned that this doesn't really matter--if you think about it, it's completely superficial. The looks don't matter, the only thing that does is how it feels inside of her. She will definetely feel the difference if she can't see it in your large frame. Basically you have nothing to worry about, I'd think that most girls would find your size to be truely perfect, it's bigger than average but also not humongous so you wont leave them in pain. I completely understand your concern though because I have it at a different degree, same thing just different weight/sizes. It's all superficial and you'r eabove average though so don't worry about it.

J-magnum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My case is a kind of opporsite.

I have around 8" x 5". And my height is 5' 4" and skiny 130lb.
It shows mine much bigger.

But, it's hard for short guy - non muscline - to get women's attention, other than showing it off. :(

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ssongs, you're not small, you're just a big guy. You only think you're small, which you aren't.

From one titan to another: Have fun (play safe) and don't worry so much. :biggrin1: Euripides would agree.

Hey everyone. I'm a pretty big guy. I'm 6'3", around 250lbs, about an 18" neck, really broad shoulders. I'm doing ok as far as dick size, 7"x5.75", not huge, but enough to please the ladies. But my problem is, it dosen't look that big! Compared to the rest of my body it looks small, and it makes me think I have a small penis. Its often missleading to the women I've been with. No initial comments on my size, but once they start to touch it they realize that it's bigger than they thought.
Does anyone else have this problem?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
".... I'm a pretty big guy. I'm 6'3", ... I'm doing ok as far as dick size, 7"x5.75", not huge...But my problem is, it dosen't look that big! Compared to the rest of my body it looks small, and it makes me think I have a small penis...Does anyone else have this problem?"

YES !

As I recall, back in 2001, this very subject was my first post on the LPSG.
I shall always be grateful too, to MAX and JimX for "reassuring me" with their very thoughtful responses. :smile:

I've "hung around" the LPSG ever since.

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have that problem too, especially aroused. I have very thick legs, and a huge HUGE ass (everyone calls it the cuban booty). My ass makes my hips look bigger, and to me I don't look as big as I am.

MOOSE

MixedUC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well...I'm in the same boat, BUT...my saying is don't let tummy fool ya. Don"t worry about it....keep in mind your looking from certain angle too

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have that problem too, especially aroused. I have very thick legs, and a huge HUGE ass (everyone calls it the cuban booty). My ass makes my hips look bigger, and to me I don't look as big as I am.

MOOSE
I love Big assed guys!(I happen to be one).....why dont you post a pic of your cuban booty so we can all see!