Any Other Straight Guys For Good Ole Fashioned Jerk Off On Cam? S Kype.

37 y/o married guy here, in Florida. Open and curious. Looking for another masculine, discreet straight bud who’s curious and likes to stroke with dudes on cam only. I’m only chat and cam with other legit straight guy who’re into some bro bonding, egging each other on, and just enjoying being dudes and doing what we do best: okay with our ducks! Into locker room scenes, camping, seeing guys in the raw—no limits, really. Just men being men and being open.

If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up. 6’3” 205 white guy here, 6.5” cock and big man-sized nuts. Not into effeminate guys of any sexual preference. Be 18 - 50.

Skype = BigNuts2020

Budmascvers80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
looking for dads and sons, bros, for raunchy filthy fantasy chat anything goes nothing shocks....dirtier the better.....genuine dudes only please......love role play, dad son, bros, uncle nephew, taboo family, anything......few limits.

38 bi dude 6ft solid rugby build, hairy, 7.5-8 cut cock.....skype - live:.cid.690a137f52464e6c - skype name bud masc - shoot me a message and lets get off together!

Reactions: Jackson_G
D

deleted11985941

hung college dude, looking to chat with other chill hung dudes. open to sending pics, cam, mic, whatever

Reactions: SAFRAN82

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun and poppers

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Reactions: SAFRAN82 and Gugo

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun and poppers

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com