Any other WN's here?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously though, I've had some skinhead friends when I was like 14 years old... they belonged to CASH (Chicago Area Skinheads). They were pot dealers and I smoke a lot of pot, always have, so we became close, and they were REALLY cool guys (twin brother skinheads! lol!)

They just were indoctrinated by their parents to be white nationalists (that's what they would call themselves if you got them alone and really asked them). Their parents were right wing and crazy Amway people who made a point to raise their little boys to be rascist.

You are most likely a really nice guy, but have subscribed to an erroneous philosophy. You can always change your mind...

Reactions: carsonmccullers

Hoo boy.

I doubt you'll find anyone who would admit it publically.

People here generally treat each other as they would wish to be treated. If you stick to that then you should be welcome. If you can't, then be prepared to reap what you sow.

Indiana Edison

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hoo boy.

I doubt you'll find anyone who would admit it publically.

People here generally treat each other as they would wish to be treated. If you stick to that then you should be welcome. If you can't, then be prepared to reap what you sow.
What does an opinion have to do with that?

And I think you messed the golden rule up

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF is white nationalism? As far as I know, there's no nation that is exclusively white, or no one nation that all white people belong to.

Indiana Edison

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could call myself a "white druidist" or something, but the name is irrelevant.

By the way, this thread isn't supposed to be a flame war, so if you're posting to flame someone, please don't. Just post if it's constructive or if you're answering my question

What does an opinion have to do with that?

And I think you messed the golden rule up

The first question is constructed such that I cannot understand what it is you are asking.

I wasn't referring to the Golden Rule. I meant what I said.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kinda white in an Asiatic/Mediterranean/Polynesian kinda way. Does that count?

I don't subscribe the Nationalism in any shape, manner or form, however. It should be left alone like other dopey idea's like diet beer and celibacy.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that's basically it, as with all things not socially acceptable, it gets a bad wrap, but it isn't about 'OMG I H8 black ppl' so much as trying to save your people, which would be viewed as a noble cause if it were any race but white.
That sounds so noble, until you think about what it is you are "saving" your people from...

It gets a bad "wrap" [sic], because it deserves one.