Any other WN's here?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Nationalists" always try to come on so reasonable, logical and calm. So did Satan when he tempted Faust.

Its only later that the horns and forked tails become visible.

Soooooooo many kinds of true! :wink:

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
that's basically it, as with all things not socially acceptable, it gets a bad wrap, but it isn't about 'OMG I H8 black ppl' so much as trying to save your people, which would be viewed as a noble cause if it were any race but white.

Save your people??? Yes us whites do suffer a lot of discrimination in the world, we really do need rescuing.

LOL

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess you could call me a diet WN if you know what I mean, but any others of the WN persuasion here?

I can call you a Diet White Nationalist?

You are usually referred to by the name of whitey, redneck, skinhead, rascist, cracker, Nazi... but I can totally call you a Diet White Nationalist if you'd like...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously though, I've had some skinhead friends when I was like 14 years old... they belonged to CASH (Chicago Area Skinheads). They were pot dealers and I smoke a lot of pot, always have, so we became close, and they were REALLY cool guys (twin brother skinheads! lol!)

They just were indoctrinated by their parents to be white nationalists (that's what they would call themselves if you got them alone and really asked them). Their parents were right wing and crazy Amway people who made a point to raise their little boys to be rascist.

You are most likely a really nice guy, but have subscribed to an erroneous philosophy. You can always change your mind...

Reactions: carsonmccullers

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've spent about 30 min. writing and deleting about 72 things that I could say on here about haters of any kind and just how incredibly stupid they really are while all the time they're thinking that they appear intelligent to others. These people must like looking like an ass to the rest of us as they seem compelled to do it constantly.

It never fails either. They never can spell.

In case the OP just hasn't been clued in yet, white people aren't on the endangered races list.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
For a second I was thinking we should all encourage interracial relationships and just breed race out of the human equation. But then I realized we'd just find something new to bitch about.

Let people do what they want.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They just were indoctrinated by their parents to be white nationalists (that's what they would call themselves if you got them alone and really asked them). Their parents were right wing and crazy Amway people who made a point to raise their little boys to be rascist. Eeekkkk! :eek: AMWAY is a cult stay away from those people! They are aactually worse than the White Nationalists because they don't discriminate they try to recruit everybody. :redface:

You are most likely a really nice guy, but have subscribed to an erroneous philosophy. You can always change your mind...
I 'd like to believe that but I don't know. He seems pretty set in his ways. :mad:

In case the OP just hasn't been clued in yet, white people aren't on the endangered races list.
ROTFLMAO

For a second I was thinking we should all encourage interracial relationships and just breed race out of the human equation. I like that idea as I have an equal opportunity pussy. :biggrin1: :wink: But then I realized we'd just find something new to bitch about. So true, but damn it would be fun trying. :biggrin1:

Indiana Edison

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres always going to ignorant people no matter what the colour of their skin is. Hence this stupid thread.
yes, anyone who has a different opinion from you is ignorant. What a rebel!

Erroenous philosophy? Is that internet for "opinion I disagree with"? I disagree with many views, such as communism and christianity, but I would never call them "erroneous", as they are perfectly viable ideologies, no matter how uncool they are.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's basically it, as with all things not socially acceptable, it gets a bad wrap, but it isn't about 'OMG I H8 black ppl' so much as trying to save your people, which would be viewed as a noble cause if it were any race but white.
I'm still trying to figure out what you want to "save your people" from. I'm about as white as they get, but I still don't understand the "white nationalist" movement. It seems pretty simple to me - if you don't want to marry interracially, then you shouldn't do it. Beyond that, what is there to do?
Because it's still a free country and people have a right to be hateful and ignorant if they want to.
Amen, sis.
I seriously thought it stood for white nigger
That phrase was tossed around for a while, when the first white boys started emerging on the rap/hiphop scene. It amused me then.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
We call white niggers, wiggas here. Think America does aswell, not too sure.

As for white nationalism, I don't agree with it because many races can produce so much good for the world.

But I do agree with nationalism to an extent.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We call white niggers, wiggas here. Think America does aswell, not too sure.

As for white nationalism, I don't agree with it because many races can produce so much good for the world.

But I do agree with nationalism to an extent.

You are correct on wiggas and I like your thought on nationalism. Well put.