Any other younger bi guys only into older guys?

Biowa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m a bi guy in my early 30s still wrapping my head around all of my feelings. I seem to only be into guys in the 45-50+ range and not really into guys my age or younger. Anyone else in the same situation? I can’t really put my finger on the reason, but the attraction is surely there.

felix_mg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Naaa, I totally get it. I'm in my 30s and had a crush on my 40 year old boss for ages. He's bi as well and we ended up fucking last year. There's something really attractive about a salt and pepper guy. Have you been with an older guy before?

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I’m a bi guy in my early 30s still wrapping my head around all of my feelings. I seem to only be into guys in the 45-50+ range and not really into guys my age or younger. Anyone else in the same situation? I can’t really put my finger on the reason, but the attraction is surely there.
If I may provide some comments from the other perspective ... based on what I've been told, the younger guys who are attracted to me enjoy different things. Some like the security (emotional, not financial) of being with a mature guy. Some like the experience that a mature guy brings. Some like just knowing that I'm successful in other aspects of my life and are drawn to the confidence that comes with that. They love the pillow talk and the real conversations about non-sexual topics that we have. Most would say it's a combination of those things. Most would also say that they're attracted to my looks (which surprises me to be honest, seeing myself in the mirror and being honest with myself). But I think that the physical attraction is a result of the other aspects I've mentioned, and just like a good-hearted person makes an average person better looking just because he or she is good-hearted, the confidence, maturity, and secure feeling of being with an older guy makes him more physically attractive to some younger guys.

felix_mg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I may provide some comments from the other perspective ... based on what I've been told, the younger guys who are attracted to me enjoy different things. Some like the security (emotional, not financial) of being with a mature guy. Some like the experience that a mature guy brings. Some like just knowing that I'm successful in other aspects of my life and are drawn to the confidence that comes with that. They love the pillow talk and the real conversations about non-sexual topics that we have. Most would say it's a combination of those things. Most would also say that they're attracted to my looks (which surprises me to be honest, seeing myself in the mirror and being honest with myself). But I think that the physical attraction is a result of the other aspects I've mentioned, and just like a good-hearted person makes an average person better looking just because he or she is good-hearted, the confidence, maturity, and secure feeling of being with an older guy makes him more physically attractive to some younger guys.
...and your massive dick may also have something to do with it ;)

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes to everything @bkmuscledad said above. I have been utterly shocked at the 30's guys who have expressed interest in me. I was seeking guys my own age and was overwhelmed by the interest of this generation. It's all great until they say "sir" - that kills it for me.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Yes to everything @bkmuscledad said above. I have been utterly shocked at the 30's guys who have expressed interest in me. I was seeking guys my own age and was overwhelmed by the interest of this generation. It's all great until they say "sir" - that kills it for me.
Exactly the same, @CoolHanz . Please don't say "Sir" to me. It's so freaking distant. I say Sir to men when I don't know their names. If we're in bed together, we better damned well know each other's name!

Reactions: long_uncut

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I'm kinda the opposite, being an old guy. So I can relate. I prefer younger.

Reactions: diver6 and Assman1

Biowa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

When I sit back and think about it, I think you captured it prettt well. I do enjoy the security of an older guy. They have been around the block and know what they want to get from it. They aren’t necessarily trying to impress me and can just get down to busines. Basically, I know what I am getting and I don’t really expect any surprises. That was somewhat rambling, but it is seeming more clear in my head. Thanks!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being an older guy, it does bring a little more taboo knowing there is a younger guy into me. I can say that at least on cam, there are lots of young guys looking to play with us older guys. Had no idea before I got into online play. I do recall as a young man looking for women older than me. I liked their maturity and knowing "exactly" what they wanted in sex.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
When I sit back and think about it, I think you captured it prettt well. I do enjoy the security of an older guy. They have been around the block and know what they want to get from it. They aren’t necessarily trying to impress me and can just get down to busines. Basically, I know what I am getting and I don’t really expect any surprises. That was somewhat rambling, but it is seeming more clear in my head. Thanks!

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
What you say here is true, and not rambling at all (unless you were referring to my comment (blush), which some might consider rambling. Also, it's a matter of the individuals involved. Sometimes it's just two guys both looking for complementary things from each other, regardless of age. The age difference, however, does add another aspect to it. From the younger guys I know, the connection is more mental and emotional than physical.

Reactions: long_uncut

Another "older" guy here!

Until 2 years ago I was in one LTR, and before that another, so most of my adult life has been spent with two partners. I'm a shining example of serial monogamy lol. Then 2 years ago the second LTR came to an end. I realized I was attracted to younger guys, was lucky enough to have a couple of "hook ups" with men in their 30s, but needed a break from the "chase" for a while. It wasn't until January 2019 that I decided to get "back in the game".

I joined a couple of websites and made clear on my profiles my prefered age range, 25 to 50. I was astounded at the level of interest, and sure, a high proportion of my "admirers" were Bi. Again, I've had a couple of meets with men in their 30s/40s, one Bi, one gay. Also, I made the mistake of putting my Kik address on one site and was bombarded by Bi lads whom I felt needed to show me their birth certificates lol!

I didn't know until I joined this site that I am apparently a DILF! That made me laugh!

Then yesterday I was contacted on Kik by a young man whose profile I'd seen on one site. He explained that he is a 20 year old Bisexual Uni student whose "straight" side would favour girls of his own age, but that he preferred the maturity of an older man for his "gay" experiences. I told him my age, which is a considerable advance on his. He'd seen pictures of me, said "age is just a number", was extremely flattering, and even keener that we should strike while the iron was hot! He drove over to my place and.......I'm not going to brag, cos that's not what this thread, or my contribution to it, are about.

When I met my long term partners, internet dating and the various Apps did not exist. I just wanted to say that my personal experience since I have been "unexpectedly back on the market" is that there are a surprisingly high numbers of younger men attracted to older partners, and an equally surprising numbers of those are bisexual.

Incidentally, I would make a lousy sugar daddy as I would expect any partnership to be one of equals. Having seen this thread I'll ask my 20 year old Bi Uni friend for more facts when I next see him!!

By the way I'm 67. Does that make me a dirty old man, or just lucky lol??

My first time was when I was in my late 20's and I met and spent time with an older man. Not because of daddy issues, but rather because he was mature and experienced, and had a lot of patience with my newness and wanting to explore. Not all older men are like this and there are younger men who have these qualities as well.

But generally, older men are more understanding. Generally :)

I've seen your pics. Nothing dirty old man about them. Enjoy!

Thanks! I did tax my 20 year old Bi guy about the age difference, because, perhaps I should be ashamed to admit, I can't imagine that I would have chosen someone my age when I was his lol. Different strokes for different folks? Age is just a number?

Reactions: WilliamG

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
My first time was when I was in my late 20's and I met and spent time with an older man. Not because of daddy issues, but rather because he was mature and experienced, and had a lot of patience with my newness and wanting to explore. Not all older men are like this and there are younger men who have these qualities as well.
But generally, older men are more understanding. Generally :)
I think that's because many of the things younger guys are going through at the moment, we've been already through, and have come out okay on the other side.

Reactions: mvguy4u and Steffan