Any Pagans Here?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Beau Chutzpud, Nov 26, 2007.

1. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

I was wondering if there were any Pagan members (ha!) on this site?

2. SouthernExposure

SouthernExposure New Member

Hmmm.... "Pagan" is based on the Latin "paganus", which basically means "country dweller". With man's ability to mutate word meaning over time, I find it strangely humerus to think that a couple hundred years from now the word "redneck" could have a similar religious connotation! :D

Anyway, back to the question... I sometimes refer to myself as Pagan because I find my beliefs are outside the established norms of the recognized mainstream religions (Judeo/Christian/Islamic). And since thats is the current meaning of the word, then surely that must be what I am.

What I would find interesting is the reason for the question. Have you foudn a new internet self measured study that indicates "Pagans" more likely to have large penises? :D

3. snax

snax Member

Pliny the Younger described Christianity as the "pagan cult" within his governorship in Bithynia (modern day northern Turkey) in his letters to Emperor Trajan. Christians still put up pagan symbols like the Saturnalia tree every December 25th. The word itself is entirely relative and almost meaningless today.

4. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

:smile: No, nothing like that...my questions are ritual based.

The word "pagan" does mean something to those on the path, but I'm here to talk about cocks and sex, not religion.

Draft saved Draft deleted