Any play any MMORPGS? I'm done with PSOBB..

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mana, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering what everybody enjoyed playing, and also to see if anybody played Blueburst on Schthack's private server? :biggrin1: It is the only thing I currently play but I am getting a little tired of it...

So, if anybody can recommend a multiplayer game for me to try, please do! :smile:

BTW, if what I write tonight sounds weird (like the title of this thread), forgive me! I am a little drugged up on some pain killers because of a car accident I had. >.< Heh.

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I used to play Maplestory, Ragnarok Online, and some other one that escapes me right now. I couldn't quite get into those games as much as my console RPGs.

3. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    You could always play WarCrack. I hear that's addicting.. errr.. entertaining.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I play Tetris, it's really complicated :)

5. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to play World of Warcraft, but honestly, after a few hours of playing it, you've basically experienced everything it has to offer gameplay-wise. The rest of the interest in it was basically seeing the new and beautiful scenery in the later areas of the game, but after I saw it all I pretty much lost interest.

Final Fantasy XI was cute too! Then again, my character was a Tarutaru, which basically means everyone loves you because you're just ridiculously cute. :biggrin1:

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

I enjoy Guild Wars every now and then - there's no subscription fee but it is a little different to other MMO's because it's an 'instance' game. (I assume you'll know what that means, if you're into MMO's.)

One of the main things I like it for is that apart from actually learning the game, the amount of time you spend playing has fairly little correlation to how good/bad you can be, or what you can/can't access.

Draft saved Draft deleted