Any play any MMORPGS? I'm done with PSOBB..

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mana, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Active Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering what everybody enjoyed playing, and also to see if anybody played Blueburst on Schthack's private server? :biggrin1: It is the only thing I currently play but I am getting a little tired of it...

So, if anybody can recommend a multiplayer game for me to try, please do! :smile:

BTW, if what I write tonight sounds weird (like the title of this thread), forgive me! I am a little drugged up on some pain killers because of a car accident I had. >.< Heh.

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I used to play Maplestory, Ragnarok Online, and some other one that escapes me right now. I couldn't quite get into those games as much as my console RPGs.

3. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    You could always play WarCrack. I hear that's addicting.. errr.. entertaining.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I play Tetris, it's really complicated :)

5. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to play World of Warcraft, but honestly, after a few hours of playing it, you've basically experienced everything it has to offer gameplay-wise. The rest of the interest in it was basically seeing the new and beautiful scenery in the later areas of the game, but after I saw it all I pretty much lost interest.

Final Fantasy XI was cute too! Then again, my character was a Tarutaru, which basically means everyone loves you because you're just ridiculously cute. :biggrin1:

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

Albums:
    I enjoy Guild Wars every now and then - there's no subscription fee but it is a little different to other MMO's because it's an 'instance' game. (I assume you'll know what that means, if you're into MMO's.)

One of the main things I like it for is that apart from actually learning the game, the amount of time you spend playing has fairly little correlation to how good/bad you can be, or what you can/can't access.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice