Any Predominantly Straight Guys Ever Think About Being With Another Guy?

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've often wondered what it would be like to jerk off or do other stuff with a man. Haven't done anything about it. Maybe one day I will. Who knows?

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
Hi I am Lukaku but you can call me Luka. You can read about me in the introductions pages.

I was starting to work in a restaurant when I saw the strangest couple. A young man and women (in my opinion a boy and a girl but are you if you just hit you 20s?). They were best friends according to the boy but you could clearly see the girl had some relationship aspirations. To me it was clear as day this boy did not yet know he was gay. The girl didn't seem to notice it and that's why her chubby but tight and firm assed body never got on my menu. Women who delude themselves are a turn off for me. To bad because she was definitely hot, with her black rimmed glasses and her girl/man suit and high heels. Did I mention her ass? I guess I did.
This is what happened though. This awkward couple came walking towards me in the halls of the hotel we worked, when I saw the boy noticing me. What happend is what I only have seen with women who totally dugg me (happened once or maybe twice); his eyes got big and he started to trip over invisible things. He imediately was looking for cover too. He was and asiatic, had short black hair. Impecable brown skin covered his open and round face. He definitely had soft lips and nice hungry-for-love looking brown eyes. He wore a loud shirt like it was a dress, black jeans and cowboy boots. He definitely was a women in a man's body. What happened was that I fell for him and I am as straight as you can find him (at that time I was also a bit lonely since I just arrived in the west). Our encounters in the restaurant kitchen kept being awkward and more then once he demanded my full attention and happen to get cross when other woman came inbetween us to ask me something, anything. I found myself fantasizing about his body and having sex with him. I imagined fucking him in his ass and how it would feel like the best pussy ever. Yes, for some reason I felt like I could have some kind of relationship with this beautifull 21 year old boy.
One time I found myself alone with him in the back of the kitchen. I still remember that atmosphere and how we both were confused and willing to let something happen but at the end it didn't. I remember the radio playing a tune and the coldness of the kitchen floor. Can you imagine the thrill of kissing someone knowing it's new ground for the both of you and also a release of energy? Just one kiss would have been something I would never forget.
Thinking back that moment in itself was memorable aswell.
We never had a relationship but it is still one of those things that make me think about life and how much stranger it is when you just let things happen. I accepted my feelings and it was okay.

I prefer women over anything. But somehow I am glad I had this experience. It made me feel more comfortable in any case about myself.