Any problem the first time with virgin pussies?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by metas, Mar 12, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

Being 7.5" x 5.7" :)and growing with PE :) Asian cock, I always have trouble with virgin Asian pussies. I know it is not entirely the cock size that makes penetrating virgin vagina impossible. But most (if not all) virgin girls will be very nervous too (resulting in locking vagina muscles.) I had to use fingers for a while before my cock can break the virgin. I remember that it took about 6-7 nights with my current wife for just the head, and about a month for the entire length. And after 15 years together, she is still as tight, but she just has learnt how to let my cock in.

Well, virgin Asian girls may be different from others. So, the question is...

...for anyone who is about my size or bigger, have you ever had success in sex for the first time of virgin pussies?

#1 metas, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  2. L_egit

L_egit Member

Albums:
    I've had plenty of success. The key is lubrication and taking it slow. If you need to, insert your cock while it isn't fully hard, slowly, and just listen to her.

If it takes 2-3 hours on the first time to get it going properly, so be it, but its very possible.

Medically speaking, however, there are going to be certain girls who have issues with penetration for a variety of reasons; these problems aren't an issue with virginity, per se, but the fact that the problem will be encountered for the first time (and thus left unaccounted for by both parties) depending on the girl's level of self-exploration might lead to a higher incidence of unsuccessful fucks with virgins.

3. metas

metas New Member

Yes, additional lube will and always help a lot, I still have water base lube around my bedroom even now.

However, I have never had a chance to prepare the lube when facing a virgin. Even some virgin has a lot of natural lube, her vagina can only take my middle finger at most (and I mean REAl VIRGIN!).

Well, I think I only have had about 5 virgins though, and they are all Asian, and that was some 10-15 years ago. These days, there is no virgin for me to break anymore ..ha..ha..ha.....

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only had sex with one virgin, and with arousal and lube we did the deed first time with some discomfort for her, and she was very nervous about stories she had been told about first-time pain. I have also had sex with many sexually experienced Asian girls, and my 7" x 6" was never a barrier to sex, although one Japanese girl never enjoyed the experience with me and we parted.

Most women have problems first time with sex, especially if they have heard stories of painful sex and become tense as a result. And while Asian girls are generally degrees tighter than other races, my experience is that the tightness is only degrees and should not be a barrier to a larger cock first-time. Understanding is the key, as well as arousal and, if necessary, being firm.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    The first time for me was not enjoyable, but I didn't have a problem after that.

6. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

Never fucked an Asian virgin; those half-dozen virgins I have fucked were all different, and I had a lot of work to do with fingers, tongue and lube with one petite girl in particular. But I managed to get my cock in most of the way first time with all. The important thing was they all seemed to enjoy it even if it hurt a bit.

7. LouisianaCuck

LouisianaCuck New Member

I personally have had no problem but then again, I am only about 4X3. My wife was a virgin when we married but I did watch her the first time she was ever with anyone but me. She was 21 and it was a younger guy who had a 9X6 cock. She was afraid at first but he took his time and got her really hot and wet. When he started to slide it into her I could see she was a bit of pain and asked him to take it slow. He commented about how tight she was and could not believe she was a married woman (but again, he had never seen my cock). When he finally got it in her and started stroking in and out she started to orgasm immediately and continuously so he had no problem with the rest of their session. She even made the comment that now she knows what sex should feel like!

8. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I've only had one, my wife, who was a virgin as was I. It took us several weeks to completely get it all in. And, it was the first time she climaxed. It was so strong, I thought I had hurt her.

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    The one virgin I deflowered was a real problem. Being really nervous REALLY hampered my ability to stuff her full of cock. I think I was only EVER able to get the head in. We tried twice. The first time I broke through but didn't get much cock inside her. The second time she started crying when I got my cock inside her. I didn't feel like dealing with the emotions behind the crying (it was partly because of the pain and partly because of the status of our relationship. She thought giving me sex would "keep" me. I told her otherwise. She didn't like that and while penetrating her she started crying). I asked her to leave. She didn't want to leave and asked if she could stay the night. I obliged (I'm not a monster!). She woke up the next morning promising I would be able to finally have sex with her and tried to get on top of me but I turned it down and asked her to leave by the time I got back (had to go to football practice). She was indeed gone when I got back. Good.

Her roommate however proved to be a very great bed partner.

Simba

Draft saved Draft deleted