Any public exbitionist here?

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was wondering if there are any members who like to get hard in public while wearing something tight, thus showing it off, and look at the reactions you get when people notice.

Does anyone have any video of the reactions?

If there aren't any members who've done this do you know of any videos out there you can post?

I think it would be fun to watch the reactions. Thanks.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering if there are any members who like to get hard in public while wearing something tight, thus showing it off, and look at the reactions you get when people notice.

I can get hard in public but don't advertise it.

No.

If there aren't any members who've done this do you know of any videos out there you can post?

I'm sure someone will tell you.

If they're real reactions and not staged.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I started another thread a few days ago about intentional public exposure and the little game that my buddies and I have repeated on several scuba trips. Tho we have a few personal pics, we didn't make a video. You also might consider experiencing up close and personal. Lived in New Orleans for a number of years. Mardi Gras is nice but overrated compared with Southern Decadence.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not really. not coinsioncely anyway, about as far as i go is wearing a t-shirt with a big fat cum stain on the front of it:biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wearing something tight would be the extreme, but you can wear looser clothing and still have fun showing off without being lewd. I see guys hanging in board shorts all the time. Freeballing or wearing boxers with mesh or dazzle basketball shorts feels great and will subtly reveal the outline of your hanging penis when it's limp and blatantly show it when you're getting hard. I've gotten semis quite a few times in mesh gym shorts and get off on it when people look. There are always track pants and sweatpants, too.

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went on holidays to RIo de Janeiro (Brazil) recently. Speedo type are usual there. In the gay area of the beach I got hard. It was so funny to see others and others get hard too!. I call it "change reaction".