Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm looking to get in touch with a real cowboy. Nothing sinister I swear!

I've always ridden english, I have a degree in Equine Science and now I'm at Vet school.

I want to get in touch with a real western horseman who I can hopefully be online friends with.

I want to exchange stories, learn about Western, debate the differences/pros and cons with western and english, learn about rodeo, learn about you.

My uni is AVMA accredited and it would be so much easier to learn and remember the US legislation etc in my course if I had someone to discuss and debate it all with.

If this sounds like something you would like to give a try please get in touch.

tchmango

Experimental Member
Media
Give me a shout. Texas. Seven horses currently. Rope, ride. Have not been riding much last two years. (fractured pelvis) about to start again now that the temps are under 100f. My last girl friend rode English. Left me for a polo player. Oh well.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
From experience, the cowboys I've known have been on the small side. Who knew that men with big cocks wouldn't want to be sitting on them when they have to fasten their manhood securely to a bullrope? hehe But seriously - would like to meet a cowboy who wasn't small. I used to ride reiners.