Any real moms out there?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ellie,

Can you explain a bit more about what the distinction is? Like the TOS says incestuous content... do you mean depictions of incest are forbidden but discussing incest is allowed? Or do you mean discussion is allowed so long as it doesn't include descriptions of the actual act?

Just checking for my own understanding of what should be reported and what shouldn't. For the other stuff like minors it's more clear that no discussion at all is allowed.

Incest is committing a sexual act between relatives. There was no mention of a sexual act here. If there was a mention of desire or lust, then maybe. But just viewing is not considered a sex act.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
xf1UTc8.png

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Incest is committing a sexual act between relatives. There was no mention of a sexual act here. If there was a mention of desire or lust, then maybe. But just viewing is not considered a sex act.
Wait, adding vouyerism to something not allowed, and making it merely observed makes it OK?

Reactions: 950483

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, adding vouyerism to something not allowed, and making it merely observed makes it OK?

I think the word "intent" comes into play. I know the difference between voyeurism and a look. The OP asks "how many have seen" not how many have spied or tried to look. Of course, throwing in an adjective of "horsehung" sort of colors the request, but I'm going with verbs here.

I've seen a male relative's penis. It did not excite me; I did not stare; it was accidental, and I excused myself and left. That is not incest, is not does excite prurient interest in me, and the closest thing sexual about it was that it was his sexual organ.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OP is in that grey zone where theoretically he could just be asking if any nudists here have hung sons or something stupid.

We all know where he's going with it, cuz he's a creeper, but what was posted (have you seen your son naked) didn't step over the rules line (def over the bad taste line though)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP is in that grey zone where theoretically he could just be asking if any nudists here have hung sons or something stupid.

We all know where he's going with it, cuz he's a creeper, but what was posted (have you seen your son naked) didn't step over the rules line (def over the bad taste line though)

Fortunately, we are not the arbiters of good taste. Membership would suffer horribly.

D

deleted1037979

I would looove to help you out with that

D

deleted1037979

No need to get upset...I really don't think that horsehung was looking to be weird, he was just horny for a sexy milf like myself

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No need to get upset...I really don't think that horsehung was looking to be weird, he was just horny for a sexy milf like myself
Well if that is the case then it certainly is not a "women's issue" and if you are seeking someone to chat to as a "sexy milf" there's plenty of other forums for that on there.

D

deleted1037979

Yeah I hear what you're saying..but give him a break, he probably didn't know where he should ask his question....god how could you get upset with a man that looks like that....unbelievably gorgeous!!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I hear what you're saying..but give him a break, he probably didn't know where he should ask his question....god how could you get upset with a man that looks like that....unbelievably gorgeous!!
My comments are actually directed to you, not the OP.