Any Savannah, GA members?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few of us (maybe two straight - but knowing - guys) are thinking about going to Savannah soon.
Names of bars and hangouts plus gay-friendly motels (hopefully inexpensive) will be appreciated.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
There is only one bargain gay-friendly hotel that is close to the historic district-- Thunderbird Inn. Very cool 50s decor, rooms around 70 bucks, short walk to everything. We stayed four nights and loved it.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stay at the desoto on tybee island...15 mins from the historic dist...on the beach...and l'll come visit...and help the straight guys keep straight:wink:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The "straight guys" can't go so it will just be my friend and I. Any suggestions on bars near the Thunderbird? Prefer no loud music, no high cover charge plus college type and mature clientel.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Actually we did go to Blaine's. Got there around 9 pm and very few customers. Bartender was hunky and cute but Michelob Ultra was $5. Too much.

Hey, sorry I just noticed your question but we are NOT bar guys, went to Savannah first time with a friend who is, pestered us constantly to go to Blaines. He changed his tune when he saw it empty except for a lady and a kid at 10 PM!

So, where did you guys stay?