Any scholars on LPSG

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hung, Jan 31, 2005.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great. It is nice to know that it is possible to be intelligent and hung also. Congratulations on your status.

Welcome to LPSG.ORG.

2. txquis

Gold Member

there are as many educated, and well schooled folks here as on any other site...
    and, of a similar nature, many educators as well......
    I taught for 8 years, but i'm average size, so not quite
    in line with your topic, here. :(

Many of my pals on here hold mulitiple degrees.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

I have multiple degrees as well as multiple inches. I don't know what my IQ is but when I was in the 5th grade they wanted to jump me up to sophomore. My Mom wouldn't let them do it though. I was, however, the youngest person in my senior class.

4. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: gooseneck, after a number of years bumming around in the building caper Ive gone back to university, am doing my Honours (4th year) this year before going on to my PhD in2006.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

No wonder you look so young, Pappy.

They let you skip the last 15 years!

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I hold a Master's degree in English literature and am currently working toward my doctorate. I speak seven languages. I know my IQ, but I don't want to appear to brag too much. I don't think that having a big schlong makes someone smarter, but neither does it hinder intelligence.

7. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Just a bigger vocabulary. :D

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Working on a Doctorate here as well.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Captin_hung: wow there are some bloody smart people here, well im just starting uni this year and if i need any tutoring this is where im gonna look (and i know i suck at gramma english isnt a subject im taking lol) anyone here in the medical profession?

10. jaajaa

jaajaa New Member

Albums:

WOW.... hung, gorgeous and intelligent! the perfect man :p

11. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: I have an IQ of 143(not on some net 5 minute test), I study communication science(out of choice), I speak (and write) four languages well(I'm bilingual so that helps). My dick is 8.5" x 6". I also speak a little russian and spanish.

I think we can safely assume that I would never ever (ever, EVER) tell anyone my IQ or length in real life. I play basketball, and am a big guy. Most people assume that because I'm big(as in tall and muscular) that I must be stupid or not that smart. I let them delude themselves.

12. naughty

Gold Member

Hi ,

I have a mensa level IQ, I have two masters degrees and was a Ford Foundation Fellow in graduate school. I am taking a break right now, but the Ph.D.program I was investigating has been literally calling me. I debate it though because of all of the other responsibilities in my life at the moment. But we will see. I am sure you can surmise from the gender designation that my "manhood " is in the negative. :lol:

Naughty

13. Imported

Gold Member

bdgxxx: ...and so we have smart women on here too..great!

I have a masters degree, mensa level IQ and working full time on my PhD.

Naughty
    [post=279267]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

14. RPM

RPM New Member

Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
    I will be doing an MBA and Law degree this fall.

got an undergrad deg in business and automotive engineering.

Took me 6 years to get it.... and the only subject I had to retake was my german 101 and 102.. and yes 6 years was because of money problems........refused to take loans!

If it was not for that german classes I be having a 4.0.................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

15. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I queue - usually in the longest line in the store.

I have several degrees - usually 98.6 but when I gain more, they take them away.

I have several paper cuts, too. They make me smart.

Mensa contact me all the time - so do womensa and kidsa.

I have a foundation that comforts me - Serta.

And I speak several languages besides English including, but not limited to, Pig-Latin and Double Dutch.

As for the big dick - it gets quite excited when I look at girlie magazines but it claims it just likes the articles.

16. hugeschlongeddude

hugeschlongeddude Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey Everyone,

This topic was addressed a little in a thread called "Hung in the Ivy League". Of course, not all of the knowledge comes from the Ivies, and it is good to see the discussion extend to showcase the great minds on this board. As I mentioned before, I am a freshman this year at Cornell University. I am also a rower there. I don't fit into that "big and strong, well he must be dumb" stereotype, but it is often applied to me. I also have a cock that's 9" long and 7" around. It's nice to see so much brain power on the site. I should have known from all of the insightful comments.

huge

17. jay_too

jay_too New Member

On a good day I am working on a PhD in physics...on a not-so-good day, well I am a slacker. I have begun the year-long study to take my comprehensive exams for candidacy. So I cannot see the light.

jay

18. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: I hope I haven't been too insightful or serious. I hate it when that happens. On most sites I compensate by regularly posting pictures of boobies.

As in, Heidigger said bla bla which reminds me *picture of semi naked lady in artistic pose*

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Pecker, you're my hero!

I am on the low end of scores that qualify for mensa, but I fell six months short of completing my degree. I have no idea what has brought so many brainy people together here, but I must admit to being the happiest voyeur on earth!

20. Solis25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I've been described as a "budding academic" by a good friend of mine who is law professor at yeshiva in new york, i've just been a flake at continuing my studies, i've let myself get sidetracked... I still have plans to obtain my doctor degree at 35. I'm concentrating on languages, I speak fluent french, english, germans and spanisch, with bits of others. plan to at least be able to speak 7 or 8 languages fluently. my IQ has been measured in at 128 which makes me not too dumb. i'll be pretentious and include myself in this category, although i don't have any papers to back up my claims yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted