Any scholars on LPSG

bigtwin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the general subject of penis size and intelligence allow me to postulate the following:

1. Among mammals, larger craniums correlate with higher levels of intelligence.

2. It has been said that men allow their penises to think for them.

If both 1 and 2 are true, then it stands to reason that men with larger penises are more intelligent.

:p

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bigtwin@Feb 6 2005, 09:16 AM
On the general subject of penis size and intelligence allow me to postulate the following:

1. Among mammals, larger craniums correlate with higher levels of intelligence.

2. It has been said that men allow their penises to think for them.

If both 1 and 2 are true, then it stands to reason that men with larger penises are more intelligent.

:p
[post=280591]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate math. :p

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 6 2005, 01:42 AM
I won't point out the irony of "studys" about intelligence.
[post=280511]Quoted post[/post]​
And I won't point out how boring and non-humorous so many of your remarks like this one are. I suppose that is ironic too. :p

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by LuckyLuke+Feb 6 2005, 09:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LuckyLuke &#064; Feb 6 2005, 09:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Feb 6 2005, 01:42 AM
I won&#39;t point out the irony of "studys" about intelligence.
And I won&#39;t point out how boring and non-humorous so many of your remarks like this one are. I suppose that is ironic too. :p
[post=280597]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Perhaps droll but certainly not boring.

someone2004uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 6 2005, 01:42 AM
I won&#39;t point out the irony of "studys" about intelligence.

OK, I did mention before in an earlier post that I was dyslexic, which means I sometimes can miss some pretty stupid spelling mistakes.

Unfortunatly I cannot see a spell check option for the board otherwise I would be using it constantly to stop such stupid slips.

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
Here goes,

I have a degree in Aerospace Engineering that I got from Bostopn University and currently do computer animation and visual effects for fearture films and video games and have 13 feature film credits and 2 video game titles sellig 4 million+ copies each.

That being said I grew up in small town PA in a high school class of 34 (20 of which I went to kindergarten with) that did not offer but one calculus class for the 4 of us that were pegged pre-college and I was termed "gifted" in the 6th grade for a reason I still do not know other than to make it all the harder to fit in socially.

Being a 50% polish rocket scientist with a respectable dick is just something that I (nor the national endowment of Polish higher thinkers) will never understand. I guess there has to be one and entire national brain cell bank lottery was given to me that year and I have done nothing since then but try and kill off as many as possible since that day. Its sort of being the Polish version of the Highlander but with the total piece of mind that you already ARE the only one.

MuscleJockLA

:glare:

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself a genius, and I&#39;m also usually modest. Random internet IQ tests give me between 140 and 155 IQ, and its probably been so long since I took a real one the results aren&#39;t as valid. Right now I&#39;m studying finance and the like in school, because I find it somewhat interesting, but I don&#39;t consider myself a scholar because I don&#39;t like to study. I have no real passion besides comics and video games, and it would be difficult for me to turn that into a finance career. For as smart as I am though, I can&#39;t seem to do much with people, guess I&#39;m quite low on the EQ scale.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just took a test from iqtest.com and got a 152. Some of those questions seemed kind of easy until I got to one about how many compartments can be made if 3 congruent hexagons are overlapped. (That one kicked my ass)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I didn&#39;t know you were dyslexic, someone. Heh. I make the same joke whenever someone mentions anything about intelligence and then misspells it.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by lisztless2004@Feb 2 2005, 10:39 PM
I&#39;m still newbieish here, and regard wryly the enthusiasm with which folks&#39;ve bragged on this thread, but I teach Latin and Greek at a good NE liberal arts college I shall omit to name. I just got my PhD last year, at 26. BTW, DoubleMeatWhopper, your posts on language are awesome, and I enjoy them very much. Am seriously contemplating a monograph on attitudes toward size in the ancient world--I would have to dress it up a bit to give it that ineffable scholarly patina, but I think there&#39;s serious work to be done. .pdf offprints all around, if it comes to fruition&#33;

lisztless
[post=279532]Quoted post[/post]​
"Wry". "Ineffable". "Patina". "Fruition". Oooh, you&#39;ve given me a cranial boner already&#33;

someone2004uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 7 2005, 02:21 AM
I didn&#39;t know you were dyslexic, someone. Heh. I make the same joke whenever someone mentions anything about intelligence and then misspells it.
[post=280712]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL, well your probably going to have a lot of fun with me. :lol:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jay_too@Feb 6 2005, 01:18 AM
bb...

Yea, light is around the corner for those with their stuff together. Congrats. You&#39;ll do well in law.

Some of us are going to fumble in the dark a few more years. I can&#39;t believe I am trying for an advanced degree....ME, who swore that I wanted to do something practical with my life. When I tried working as an engineer, I was bored outta my skull...80 percent of the time, so here I am back in grad school.

jay
[post=280499]Quoted post[/post]​

my dearest jay,

after conversing with you, i would say you were destined for an advanced degree... many opportunities will afford themself to you and i know you will act on them all.

thanks for your kind words and encouragement. one would think that after the doctorate one would stop... i suppose i am a lover of education and the theory of learning...

you&#39;ll do well... invite me to the graduation&#33; ;)

bb

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hesitate to classify myself as a scholar, gooseneck, but perhaps my credentials will suffice.

Undergrad degree: Business Management major, double minor Journalism and History.

Masters: Educational Administration and Supervision + 21 hours in History

One half of PhD in Ed Administration and Supervision

Retired from Public School Superintendency

I think any connection between dick size and intelligence has been dispelled, so I won&#39;t go there. Congratulations for being quite well hung, along with an inquisitive mind, guy.

dv8edthots: I&#39;m a scholar in the making. I can&#39;t wait to sequester myself in a think-tank with other academics and probably end up a professor at some point.

Here&#39;s the info:

Undergrad:
Dickinson College - B.A.&#39;s in Religion and International Studies (Middle East Concentration)

Postgrad:
University of Kent at Canterbury, Centre for Conflict Analysis, England - M.A. International Conflict Analysis

Georgetown University School of Foreign Service - M.S. (anticipated) Foreign Service

Next Fall: Ph.D. University of Chicago

I agree with RoySToy... there&#39;s no genetic correlation between being well endowed and intelligent.

someone2004uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dv8edthots@Feb 7 2005, 09:18 PM
Postgrad:
University of Kent at Canterbury, Centre for Conflict Analysis, England - M.A. International Conflict Analysis
[post=280878]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to live near Canterbury, I did my &#39;A&#39; Levels at the college there, which is Affiliated with UKC.

I wonder, did you ever managed to find a town called Sandwich?

NineInchCock_160IQ: This is the only place I can go where I can feel both small and dumb. That&#39;s alright at least I&#39;m still taller than most of you.

I&#39;m not actually sure what my IQ is. The 160 I got from one of those internet tests, I&#39;ve taken others and scored both lower and higher. When I was a toddler my parents had me tested and they said I was some kind of genius. I was tested again in 5th grade and my teacher Mr. Hilkert (now principle) told my parents I had the highest test scores he had seen in his career. I did go take the Mensa test once out in Sacramento, I was admitted, but that didn&#39;t feel like a big accomplishment for me. You have to score in the 98th percentile or better on at least one of two IQ tests they give you for that and I regularly score well into the 99th or higher (99.9, 99.99). 1440 SATs I took once on 3 hours of sleep. Still.. don&#39;t have my doctorate and I&#39;m 25, still working on my BA. I took a lot of time off after high school to be depressed about breaking up with my high school gf, work, travel, live out in CA for a while, and play Final Fantasy VII. I don&#39;t speak 7 languages (DMW, are you fleunt in all of those, if so that&#39;s awesome), wish I did. They always told me growing up that I just wasn&#39;t applying myself. I&#39;m not cocky, I don&#39;t brag about any of this or anything else, as mentioned before my handle on this site was sort of intended as a joke. I am glad for some of my gifts though just because I&#39;ve never felt like I had to be intimidated by anyone. Not in terms of intellect, cock size, physical size or anything. I don&#39;t feel that I&#39;m better than anyone else out there but niether have I ever felt inferior. Just different in a lot of ways.

To address the subject of this thread, where I am in my scholastic career: currently set to graduate in Fall of &#39;06 with a BA in English from George Mason University, concentration in film & media studies with an eye toward journalism and film criticism, minor in Photography.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I got a 134 from that online test, and I like it. "Gifted." Bright enough, if you will -- but not so much as to render myself a social outcast or a braggadocio or worse. I would be lying if I refused to admit that, looking over some of these provided numbers, that somehow we might be one-upping each other around here? It&#39;s just speculation.

I took some other test once before that scored me around there and it reported that my intelligence is more geared to finding patterns and relationships among a class of distinct things. Something tells me that if I weren&#39;t a Western and were an Eastern instead, thinking of Japanese logical systems, I would do quite well.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInch,

A lot of extremely gifted people have very similar dispositions as yours. Intelligence is part of the manifestation of self-identity on their part and is likewise something they tend not to explore. They realize it is there and are comfortable in the state of it being, however, they do not exude or exacerbate the condition (s) of its revelance. You are very comfortable in what you are and who you are... any modifications would deplete your identity and make you something you are not.

Good luck on the completion of your studies and your career search&#33;

Dee,

You are a genius, babe&#33; :)

Test scores prove one thing... that you are smart. Trust me, a lot of folk here have probably participated in a number of intelligence testing and they get their numbers. Unfortunately, those numbers only correspond to generic intelligence, meaning it is broad in the sense of intellectual realities. I can be a genius and be a member of Mensa and be completely incompotent in the spectra of reality. On the flip side, I can be of average intellect and be a prodigy in the arena of "life."

I tend to agree with you that people maybe are trying to "show-up" others. If so, fine... some people need to prove themselves to others. I think it imperative to look at the full composition of intelligence though. With that said, you are a genius, at least from the conversations we&#39;ve had. :)

And so are you, NineInch&#33;

I will not even attempt to discuss the ideology of deemed "scholars" and scholarship - it would take forever... :p