Any selfsuckers in the Phoenix, AZ area?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by BlackSunshineAZ, Dec 31, 2009.

1. BlackSunshineAZ

I'm white/35/married/6'2"/200 whose lifelong obsession has been to suck my own dick. As an avid masturbator, I first tried this when I was 13 and was just able to lick the head. Frustrated I couldn't do more, I gave up on it. When I was in college I found out that I wasn't the only one that has tried it (thanks to the Internet) and became obsessed with it again. I was not flexible enough though so it took some time to limber up and by 2002 I was able to lick it again. I tried regularly and the best I could do was get the head between my lips.

Since being in a long-term relationship, my regular attempts to suck myself became less and less frequent and I have lost the ability to do this (temporarily). While my wife is supportive of my desire to suck myself, she hasn't been much help getting me to my goal. I want to be able to do this again.

I've been moderating two message boards on the the subject of autofellato and I collect images and videos. I'm totally determined to achieve my lifelong goal, but I need some help.

Attached are a few pictures I took of myself a few years ago. I'm not that good at it at the moment, but I'd like to improve on it.

Another related fantasy is to see another guy do it. Maybe we could help each other out. If you can at least lick your cockhead and can prove it, drop me a line. I'm not looking for anything more than helping/watching each other selfsuck so if you are looking for something else, I'm not the right guy.

Sorry, we can't meet at my place. If you have somewhere to do this, that would be great.

Attached Files:

2. adirtymonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wish you luck in trying to get back to your former selfsuck status. I too am a avid follower of selfsuckers, for me its such a turn on. I've been able to help out a couple of guys who showed off for me and I can remember it like it was only yesterday.

I've posted on sites looking to help selfsuckers but havn't had that much luck here in the UK.

3. B_hp2daymi

B_hp2daymi New Member

Albums:
    When I was a teen was able to selfsuck, was a thrill to feel my cock swell up in my mouth and cum as I sucked on it and swallowed, but no more, last I tried was only able to lick the head before my back 'said' NO...

4. BlackSunshineAZ

Still looking guys. Anybody out there?

Draft saved Draft deleted