Any selfsuckers out there?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can, better when someone else does it for you. But has become somewhat of a party favor at sex parties, guys really get of watching me do it.
If you have problems, start taking yoga, you'll get there with out the neck and back pain.:biggrin1:

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've tried to do it before, but couldn't. Close but no cigar. I'm sure that it has to do with heredity and the way each persons back is "built" because I've seen guys do it who have a much smaller cocks than me. Oh well! :cool:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can and do........(but only when i have an audience...for some reason suckin your own cock drives guys wild!)...and jason with your size and youth you should have NO problem......yoga, pilates, strectchin,anything that will limber up the back.

And your pics of you doing that are fuckin' hot!

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can too, and I do it quite often. I can get the head and a little more in.
I love sucking my own foreskin, I don't know why, but it gives me such a sensational feeling! Once I used a lot of time sucking myself, I actually managed to lick my balls. It didn't feel that good really, but just knowing I can do so is a turn-on for me :D

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I can get the tip of my cock between my lips. I want to be able to do more but just can't seem to improve on it.

I love to see pictures of others doing it. If anybody wants to share those with me, I'd appreciate it.

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
I can, but seeing as I don't curve upward, it's not as erotic as it could be. Which is a pity, because I'm a gymnast and can get a good deal of it down my throat.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
There are a number of members in Mrs. Candy's Auto Fellation Club that might interest you. You will find details and photographs on my website, The Perfect Phallus. You may email these self-suckers directly if you have any questions about their self-sucking abilities.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found out just this very week that I am capable of putting a small portion of my penis in my mouth. It was not as if I was trying to but I was on my bed just in my boxers and I had to get something behind me. I thought I could roll backwards and get it. I ended up hitting the wall with my legs behind my neck. I saw that I could reach my flacid penis in my mouth and almost did, but I thought it was too akward and I thought it might have been a bit gay(not meaning to offend), Im just not gay. SO i guess I can but never have.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iNDUSTRIAL, you can put on a show for me anytime, and ill be your bEST audience. You not only got the cock, but you got the BALLS I luv too. Just the total wet-dream package I suppose? LOL

Make it to NYC, and ill even spring for dinner (wink)