Any selfsuckers out there?

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WARNING TO SELF-SUCK WANNABES: Don't injure your back. If you're close to being able, take a very hot bath. Relax. Slowly bend forward, pulling forward by holding your ankles. Limber your back. After 20 minutes of SLOW limbering, quickly get to a place where you can try to self-suck. Be very slow and careful. Take your time. I have several friends who severely damaged their spine rushing this. I'd love to hear reports from guys who find they can limber up over a period of weeks/months. Dennis

pokerportal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to be able to when I was in my teens, but not anymore. Make sure you enjoy it enough before you won't be able to self-suck anymore. The day will come.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I could self suck I would but I would be careful, because when I come I spray semen all over the place, and I'm not sure I'd want to give myself a huge facial, but a fun thought anyway.

hungselfsucker

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, i can selfsuck and love doin it esp when im being watched (on cam or for real it turns dudes on so much). im just over 8" and can suck about half - more when im real horny.

D

deleted85856

Depends if I've been doing a lot of strenching lately, if I have I can usually suck my head.

saladin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dammit, I'm jealous! Anyone know any good back exercises that would help? I'm young but still not very flexible.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I've been selfsucking since I was 14.
It's my favorite hobby.
And I always enjoy doing it with other selfers
(I've had many experiences with others who can;
very hot)...

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a teenager i use to be able to do it. I would get about 4" in my mouth after i stretched . It was fucking hot especially if i could see myself in a mirror. I can't anymore but wish i still could.

D

deleted136887

I should be able to.. I've had dreams about this. I have a sizable cock, and have tried once or twice.. never been quite able to.
Need advice.

inorbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm almost 8", I can almost touch it with my tongue but I can't actually get any in my mouth.

dbd68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wondering how a straight
man can happily have a mouth full of spunk?!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why not? id be willing to bet over 50% of str8 dudes do at least taste their cum. :biggrin1: I do :tongue:

I have never tasted my own cum, but I would gladly taste yours, Monster. You have got to be one of the hottest guys ever.

I congratulate your parents and I apologize for letting my inner whore slip out--I will try to do a better job of containing him in the future.

:biggrin1: