Any selfsuckers out there?

I can I'm 8" not really able to get my self off by it though.
maybe the comfort or somthing but yer.
can otehr guys blow them self?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I learned when I was like 13 i could but i never really got to excited about it, I was really flexible and could get 3-4 inches down it, but now maybe only 1.5 - 2.5. I have noticed girls are oddly facinated, I had no interest in cumming in my own mouth though.

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do it if Ive stretched well before hand, Ive tried my own cum twice (once was accidental), and didn't like it.
BUt the feeling is good. :)

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and if thats you in ur pic, your mine! :biggrin1:

Unfortunately it says he doesn't know who the guy is.

As for my own experience--I can suck the head and a little more.
I find it''s easier to be on my back w/legs over my head-it's just more flexible that way for me--also I'm not that big that I can lean over and suck it!
You should def. stretch before!
Monster--I'd love to see a shot of you with your Monster in your mouth--that would be HOT

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since my hard cock is smaller then most guys here soft there is no way i could. Actually i am a little surprised at the number of guys that enjoy it. Since we suck other guys i see no problem for guys capable of doing it. I don't think i would want to if i could but since i have done almost everything sexually with males and females, i would probably try it.

kelly_r_1983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah. It's always been how I masturbate. Just like most poeple figure out at age 12 or so that they can rub their dick and bring themselves off, I figured out I could do the same thing by putting it in my mouth.

This was long before I ever understood the term "oral sex" or knew what was meant by "blowjob." (After all, it's far from a literal description of the event -- there's no actual blowing involved.) The funny part is how I was a sophomore in highschool before I discovered what "blowjob" meant. I had heard the word for years, of course, and tried to play it as cool as a 16-year-old can. Then I learned what it means, and realized that nearly everone else needs someone else to do it for them while I'd been getting 2 or 3 every day for four years.

The first inklinkg that I had been gifted with some talent that's not very common...

--K