Any Short Guys Under 5'5 Have A Bigger Cock Then Taller Friend.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Er...6 feet 2 inches tall....2 inch dick
Mmmh looooove to see super tall guys with tiny willies hehe... how big are you fully erected?

Montybubble

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mmmh looooove to see super tall guys with tiny willies hehe... how big are you fully erected?
Lol...cheeky...not more than 5 inches...on a good day

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What used to piss me off was that people think short guy short or small cock. I knew this girl who was 5'10 and was a stripper with these awesome well toned legs. One night she called me that she needed a ride home when she got off work she work the day shift so I didn't mind. We went back to her place and ended up getting really stoned which made me really horny. I suddenly realized my cock was getting hard and she must seen the bulge in my pant because I noticed she started staring at me crotch. I try to hide it by grabbing a pillow that was on the couch, she tells me what wrong are you getting a boner, I could believe what she said next. She stood up and tells me I want to see it so pull it out now. It caught my by surprise and didn't react right away and she tells me what's wrong are you scared to show is it that small. So I told her why don't come here and pull it off yourself think she wouldn't do it, well I was dead wrong she got on her knees in front of me and started taking off my pants so I stood up so she could pull down my pant. She finally get my shorts down and out pops my cock almost hitting her on her head, then she said OMG all this time I thought you had a little dick boy was I wrong. I spent that night with her and fucked and suck each other like 2 wild animals, she started calling more often it was fun hanging out with her especially in public because she out off on show off in public teasing guy that were with there girls. I would grab her ass and slowly pull up her skirt which were always short and lose to make it easy for me to pull up and give everyone watching her beautiful ass. I messed around with her for about 2 years and always had a blast with her. 20190713_194001.jpg
here. And here she is.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend is 5’1” tall and weighs just over 100lbs. He drops his pants and underwear and this long tube of flesh just keeps on going. He is hung like a horse. Had to be 7”soft. He got hard in a few seconds and was absolutely huge. Talking 10” range.

Would have never thought would be on his body..

isitme2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we open our marriage my 5”1’ wife was only attracted to tall fit guys. She dated a guy under 6 ft and he just happen to have the smallest cock ever. She said my big dick spoiled her and she didn’t want any guy with an average to below average cock size. So she was sticking with guys 6 ft or taller. One night she went on a impromptu date with a plutonic friend. I was at work and she assured me there wasn’t a chance in Hell she would do anything with him. At 5”4’ He was way to short for her liking. He also had a very stocky build. I didn’t think anything about her night with him. After a rough week at work and a night of laughing, dancing and drinking she ended up back at her plutonic friends place. They had sex and it turned out her friend had a cock that matched his stature. It was average size but he had a lot of girth. He drove my wife crazy that night. She said he would make her cum with minimal movement. She still is mostly date taller guys but her plutonic friend fucked her better than any of her tall friends ever did.