Any Short Guys Under 5'5 Have A Bigger Cock Then Taller Friend.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I even remember seeing a study that said it was correlated to some degree.
"To some degree," maybe. I feel like the average may be slightly larger on a tall guy. But the thing is, the penis is a relatively small proportion of the full height - so like, okay, let's use some made-up numbers and say the average for a five-foot guy is five inches and the average for a six-foot guy is six inches? That's not going to be a significant enough increase in average size to overcome the variance (say +/- a couple inches at each of those measurements). And then there's always going to be outliers.

So there may be a vague kind of a correlation, but you're still going to get super hung short guys and vice versa.

Reactions: MarioLM

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not that short more like 5'8-5'9 but have obviously met plenty of guys much taller than me and had a bigger cock than all of them.

I've had plenty of comments from taller guys along the lines of how massive my cock is in comparison to my height and how I'd did all my growing between my legs.

I also have big feet and not particularly tall so I'm sort of funny proportions. So I've also experienced a lot of comments about having clown feet and lots of women speculating about my endowment. At uni for example friends would make jokey comments to women along the lines of 'if he told you how big it is, you'd think he was talking in cm'.

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not that short more like 5'8-5'9 but have obviously met plenty of guys much taller than me and had a bigger cock than all of them.

I've had plenty of comments from taller guys along the lines of how massive my cock is in comparison to my height and how I'd did all my growing between my legs.

I also have big feet and not particularly tall so I'm sort of funny proportions. So I've also experienced a lot of comments about having clown feet and lots of women speculating about my endowment. At uni for example friends would make jokey comments to women along the lines of 'if he told you how big it is, you'd think he was talking in cm'.
That is my favorite lines also I tell people I didn't grow tall because all my growth went to my cock instead. I think it awesome being short and hung.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Janet Joplin's biography, a girlfriend tells how surprised Joplin was when she hooked up with the late-night TV talk show host, Dick Cavett. The diminutive Cavett was only 5'6 but, according to Joplin, he was much better hung than "Broadway Joe" Namath, the 6'2" Super Bowl MVP quarterback, whom she'd also slept with.

I'm 6'3" and played football in high school and college. I can relate.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: MarioLM