Any sightings of contemporary christian musicians?

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with any contemporary christian music artists. I have always thought Steven Curtis Chapman was hot! A guy on a message board a few years ago told me he was a band member on tour and that he'd glimpsed SCC's package and that he wore tight briefs and sported some major thick blond bush. Of course, that turned me on to no end! There's another guy David Phelps that I get major gay vibes from. Any other artists you guys think are hot or anyone around Nashville spotted any in the bathroom?!?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmm! Steven's cute. Wouldn't mind seeing his big, blonde bush ... and all the rest.

Attachments

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
i think so too Mikey! He is so cute for an almost 50-year-old. His smile is great too. It turns e on sooo much thinking about his big blonde bush encased in briefs while he's on stage. :):):) Any other singers generally who might have thick bush?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's very boyish for a man pushing 50. I've always thought that Bruce Springsteen has a big, black bush.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
mmm Michael W Smith def is hot - i bet he has a nice furry bush too - that's so hot Tray about your ex liking his ass eaten - i'm hard now thinking of eating Steven Curtis Chapman's ass -- sure wish there were some reports on these guys hehe - i tell you, when i heard he had a furry blond bush and wore briefs, rawrrrrr. his ass looks nice and round from shots I've seen. I think Clay Crosse is hot too.

https://www.itickets.com/parts/aimages/48.jpg

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about Jason and deMarco - major Christian performers (GREAT voices) and an openly gay couple! They are SOOO cute! deMarco's eyes and curly hair - yum!! They were on the cover of The Advocate in July 2004.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
talked with a pal of mine in the music industry and he confirmed seeing SCC backstage during wardrobe changes around 2005/2006 - apparently he had on black boxer briefs and a decent body, but it was the ass that was A+ -- damn, now i'm hard all over thinking of his furry blonde bush and a nice ass -- bet he likes it eaten

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it is only a matter of time before one of these guys is caught going off the rails. Media coverage being what it is, I imagine a Dugger son-in-law having a past exposed.