Any single beautiful black women out there age 26 to 32?

I am sure there are plenty, but perhaps not in this forum. I would suggest you go to the area set aside for hookups and dating. Perhaps maybe even do a search for dating websites that specialize in that sort of connection.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, according to U.S. Census data, there are about 32 million African Americans. Just over 50% of the American population is female. So about 16 million of the African Americans are women. About 17% are between the ages of 18 and 30, so that's about 2,720,000 with at least half being single. Way over a million women.

Beauty is subjective.

I'm no statistician, so I probably seriously screwed up the numbers, but you get the drift.

D

deleted994618

And I'm sure a single, beautiful black woman would just be charmed that she's wanted for her ethnicity. *that was sarcasm*:rolleyes:

Interesting reply, and it does open up a genuine discussion on attraction. I was thinking this over as I was writing this original post. How will my post be taken? But the truth is ethnicity is an element or attraction. When you see a woman walking down the street. you know nothing about her but the visual. She has long hair, small breasts, thin, thick, big butt, tall, white, black, asian, latin, hispanic, etc. All these elements add together to form your base attraction. Some men are more definite than others, they know if they walk into a room full of women of different colors shapes and sizes, they know instantly that they will be drawn just by physical appearance to the asian women, or to the ones with big breasts, or to the ones with long hair. So for you to imply sarcasm in your statement is to completely ignore the fact that most men and women, not only categorize strangers by type but are attracted to strangers by type. Having said all of that, Miss, it is completely legitimate to blatantly declare that you are attracted to a woman who you have not spoken to based on something as simple as ethnicity.

Now after the base has been met when you finally get to talk to the individual that is the sub layer of attraction but that is an entirely different conversation to be had.