Any smaller guys ever teased a big guy?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Donk, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Donk

Donk New Member

The topic of teasing comes up here often, usually from guys with large penises telling stories of how they were teased about their size in high school, college, sports, etc. Here's a little twist on that topic. I know we have several members and lurkers around here who have average size or smaller penises. So this question is directed at guys in that category: Were you ever involved in teasing a guy about his large penis size?

What was the situation? Were you the one doing the teasing, or just part of a group where someone else was the "ringleader"? What was going through your mind?

As someone who was always on the receiving end of such teasing, I'm just curious about the perspective of those doing the teasing.

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Myself being the average size here...Never had the urge to tease anyone about penis size...We have one friend that hooks up w/different chicks (1 to 2 a week) and he is huge...He sends all us guys picture mail of him and these girls every week of him with his dick in chicks...We only kind of joke w/him but not in a negative way...I think we are all jealous...

3. StillUnsure

StillUnsure New Member

I lived with a bunch of guys in college who were always running around naked. It never bothered me, but I was not quite as open as they were. I didn’t join in their constant nudity, but I did not go out of my way to cover up either. As I've mentioned on other posts, I'm 6'5" and 190 pounds. I have big hands and big feet, but only an average penis at 4x4 flaccid and 6.5x6 erect which looks pretty small on my large body. On a particularly cold morning, I was getting into the shower, and one of my smaller roommates walked in while I was getting ready. He looked at me, smiled and said "you're a pretty big guy, aren't ya?" I smiled in a confused manner, and say "yeah, I guess." I got into the shower and looked down to see my penis looking as boy-like as possible. I quickly realized his comment was merely a back-handed compliment at my large physique and undersized penis.

4. steve319

Gold Member

Just the opposite. Never been one to tease or ridicule others to make them feel bad, particularly about body image issues. That's pretty low in my book.

(I do reserve the right to jab my friends mercilessly about issues where they can take it. ;) )

I've seen this type of teasing happen, though. I remember going to school with a guy (he was a Steve too) who became the victim of some mean-spirited comments in the locker room because of his limp size. He was a quiet guy but quite confident too in his own way, so I hope it didn't bug him too much. I remember a friend of mine and I trying to come to the rescue with a suggestion to lay off (worthwhile, I think, to look out for our modest brethren) only to be volleyed with lame-ass comments about how my friend and I must love them long. :eyes:

Funny how things one hasn't thought of in years will resurface with the right questioning. Haven't thought of that little tale in years.

Being a kid sucks sometimes, doesn't it? :(

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a slightly above average cock, and like, I've never been teased by anyone. And I get naked in front of like, everyone, so people know what mine looks like and junk. I feel sorry for anyone who does the teasing. Like, how fuckin lame, and how much of a loser are you that you get off on making others feel like shit?

EDIT:

Dude, that's not "only average." That's above average. And like, just be proud of yer cock. Who cares what others say?

6. Donk

Donk New Member

I'm not sure I follow you. I wasn't really putting forth a theory of anything. The existence of such teasing is a fact, not a theory, as many of us can testify from personal experience. But it's usually not just someone walking up to someone else and commenting, it's more often in a locker room/dorm shower type situation with guys in school or sports.

The only theoretical part (which my original post did not really discuss) would involve the explanation behind such teasing. The one theory I do have about that is that guys who do such teasing are really thinking something like, "I wish my dick was that big." My intention in starting this thread was kinda to test that theory by asking for honest reactions from the perspective guys who did such teasing in the past, maybe when they were kids, even if they have now grown out of it.

7. Donk

Donk New Member

I think "teasing" can take many forms. Actually, in my own case, I have never experienced any really mean teasing. The teasing I experienced (mostly from guys in my dorms at college) was mostly in the form of good-natured jokes and nicknames--the most original joke I can remember was "I bet you need to call the blood mobile to get that thing hard" and as for nicknames, "Donk" was one. I considered such cracks to be flattering, even though I pretended to be embarrassed about them. I think they really were compliments, but backhanded ones.

But other guys have reported more cruel comments--it seems usually from high school years or younger--that sound like they were intended to make the large guy feel like a freak compared to all the other, "normal" guys.

8. smallguy

smallguy New Member

ya i've been teased a few times in different situations , one time in gym when i was in high school , a few jocks caught a glimpse of my tiny willy and busted out laughin and told a couple of the others , hey look at the baby dick on that guy, then they all looked i tried to turn away , but not in time most saw and everyone was laughin cause , i easily was the smallest in the lockerroom, word got around school , not just from them , but from two of my exes about my miniscule member, but the women found it much more funnier, don't know what it is about that , but women think a tiny one is just hilarious

9. steve319

Gold Member

smallguy, I hate to hear that you went through that. Human beings can all be such jerks sometimes. x(

One thing I've learned from my short time here is that teasing experiences aren't the exclusive domain of either the more- or the less-endowed. Each one of us can be made to feel self-conscious or out of place for even our most "desirable" traits with the right combination of personal issues and mean-spririted, bigmouthed critics.

Maybe we all can heal those wounds as we mature. Hang in there!

10. dufus

dufus New Member

Because I am larger than average, I do not fit into the category of people you have queried. However, I lived in a college dorm with communal showers that made it impossible for anyone to hide their naked body from anyone else on our hall. One semester, there was a guy with a schlong so big that all of us called him "Camel Dick." He took it all in stride, saying that he got out of bed in the mornings on three legs. That was indeed something that I have always regretted not having seen. He often visited others on our hall either naked or with his schlong hanging out of the fly in the front of his boxers. I never saw him with his schlong inside his boxers, but I would not hesitate to guess that its head would have hung out from the bottom. Occasionally, he would wear Jocky brand briefs with his schlong wrapped around the side of his hip. We teased him a lot, but he seemed to love it. The more we teased him, the more he wanted to show the thing off. I have often wondered where he ended up in this journey that we call life. By the way, he was a member of our college swim team. I never saw him in his Speedos, but I would guess that he made a "splash" at every swim meet.

11. smallman

smallman New Member

Not after puberty I'd imagine.

12. smallman

smallman New Member

smallguy-

as a fellow smallguy, I feel your pain. thankfully im a shower not a grower.
    I hang like 5 inches soft but only expand to six and some change.

Draft saved Draft deleted