Any stories of seducing a straight man, specifically something like a brother in law, etc?

DLLC92

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is the fascination with Gay men with straight men ? Forbidden fruit, kind of thing, Like a straight guy who seeks out virgins, or something ?
Pretty much... well for me at least it's like that. Also, in my case i like masculine guys, so what's more masculine than a straight guy?

Reactions: deleted1046538

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much... well for me at least it's like that. Also, in my case i like masculine guys, so what's more masculine than a straight guy?

A Gay muscular guy, The vast majority of Gay men are not Feminine and are just as masculine in appearance as any straight guy

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Isn't this the wrong forum, too? Shouldn't this be in sex with Sex with a large penis or something? Etc tends to be non-sexual stuff.
Pretty sure it belongs in the "Hi I'm the creepy rapey guy who doesn't understand boundaries or respect" forum.

D

deleted977816

I agree that this is in the wrong forum.
But I don't see why people should be so offended to discuss it. This happens all the time in reality. I'd be interested in knowing what the thought process is and how often this seduction works. You are all adults. If you don't want to do something, don't do it.

Reactions: deleted1046538

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree that this is in the wrong forum.
But I don't see why people should be so offended to discuss it. This happens all the time in reality. I'd be interested in knowing what the thought process is and how often this seduction works. You are all adults. If you don't want to do something, don't do it.
Do you mean that you don't understand why people are offended BY discussing it? Why? Because as often as you may think it happens... I 100% guarantee you that there are FAR more straight men who feel completely disrespected and agitated by a gay man trying to seduce them than there are straight men who end up being seduced. Because straight men are straight... which means they don't like to fuck other men. Also, let's speak about the language used here...
but there's this married man at school that i just want to grab haha
So, we already have the whole "straight man" part. There's one boundary disrespected. Now, "married man". Boundary disrespected. "I just wanna grab"... Pretty much saying "fuck your boundaries and what you want... It's all about me. So um... asshole :) That may be why people aren't smiling on the topic so much. Maybe?

Last edited:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I don't see why people should be so offended to discuss it.

You just sound like a creeper is all. You might as well be asking how to take pictures up women's skirts. Sure, it happens, but it's not something people with an intact moral compass will look fondly on.

I mean... brother in law? Like you actually came in here and asked if any men here have successfully seduced and bedded their own sister's husband.

Even setting aside the whole gay guy hitting on straight guys thing, you're just way off in creeper fantasy land. Registered sex offender shouldn't be a lifelong aspiration.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You just sound like a creeper is all. You might as well be asking how to take pictures up women's skirts. Sure, it happens, but it's not something people with an intact moral compass will look fondly on.

I mean... brother in law? Like you actually came in here and asked if any men here have successfully seduced and bedded their own sister's husband.

Even setting aside the whole gay guy hitting on straight guys thing, you're just way off in creeper fantasy land. Registered sex offender shouldn't be a lifelong aspiration.
Jesus I didn't even pay attention to the brother in law part. So fucking warped.
As for the "happening all the time" thing. Lots of awful things happen all the time... Ever watch the news? *eyeroll*

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted1046538

Pretty sure it belongs in the "Hi I'm the creepy rapey guy who doesn't understand boundaries or respect" forum.
Pretty sure you belong in the bitchy narrow minded judgemental asswipes category....

D

deleted1046538

It's not fucking creepy. I know what he means with his query. I have blown my bro in law. He propositioned me to be specific. My sister will not suck cock period and he was dying for some good head just as all men naturally are. So I helped him out. You people are some judgemental condescending assholes considering the site we are on!!!! And no need responding to me with your asswipe opinions because I could give a flying fuck in space what any of you think.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not fucking creepy. I know what he means with his query. I have blown my bro in law. He propositioned me to be specific. My sister will not suck cock period and he was dying for some good head just as all men naturally are. So I helped him out. You people are some judgemental condescending assholes considering the site we are on!!!! And no need responding to me with your asswipe opinions because I could give a flying fuck in space what any of you think.

Awww, did somebuddy get his widdle feewings hurt?

T_T

Reactions: socalfreak
D

deleted1046538

Awww, did somebuddy get his widdle feewings hurt?

T_T
Nope I'd have to have feelings for them to get hurt. I was just rubbed the wrong way by the judgemental garbage they were giving this dude.