Any Str8/curious/bi/alpha/top Not Getting Worshipped?

Tx210guy

Experimental Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a worshipper I have a strong belief that every man should have an opportunity to be worshipped to completion. Sit/lay back relax and enjoy the show/feeling of being drained to completion at your request and duration. Any man out there not receiving the same thrill and satisfaction should re evaluate their situation. A man was made to be worshipped and appreciated for all his glory and if she/he/they aren’t doing it right there will always be willing mouths to do the job correctly.

Reactions: davidusb

Tx210guy

Experimental Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Granted some of the straight guys I have had the pleasure of worshipping all prefer different things. Some enjoy a great deepthroat sesh with appreciation to every inch of their body and rubbing while others simply want to pound my willing throat as rough and as long as they want until they say they are satisfied. A good worshipper should always comply with the only expectation of receiving every drop of that built up load.

Kris King

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Straight guys I have hooked up with, love the extreme deep throat I love to give, no drama or emotional baggage, they love a hungry mouth and thtoat. Love to give it and love being all the way down and giving extreme pleasure.