1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Any Str8/curious/bi/alpha/top Not Getting Worshipped?

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Tx210guy, May 18, 2019.

1. Tx210guy

Tx210guy Experimental Member

As a worshipper I have a strong belief that every man should have an opportunity to be worshipped to completion. Sit/lay back relax and enjoy the show/feeling of being drained to completion at your request and duration. Any man out there not receiving the same thrill and satisfaction should re evaluate their situation. A man was made to be worshipped and appreciated for all his glory and if she/he/they aren’t doing it right there will always be willing mouths to do the job correctly.

davidusb likes this.
  2. Tx210guy

Granted some of the straight guys I have had the pleasure of worshipping all prefer different things. Some enjoy a great deepthroat sesh with appreciation to every inch of their body and rubbing while others simply want to pound my willing throat as rough and as long as they want until they say they are satisfied. A good worshipper should always comply with the only expectation of receiving every drop of that built up load.

3. Kris King

Kris King Legendary Member

Albums:
    Straight guys I have hooked up with, love the extreme deep throat I love to give, no drama or emotional baggage, they love a hungry mouth and thtoat. Love to give it and love being all the way down and giving extreme pleasure.

4. Tx210guy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice