Any str8 gents care to describe their cocks?

wulfgar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6" long grower that's about 6" round. Real firm with a big head. Great friend who's been there through it all. :)

UKSTUD14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

I am very proud of my Love Machine. Since displaying it in the School Showers where it was 7inches limp and approx 5 inches girth I have been led through "thick and thin" by my Stallion Cock. I was always told by the Gym Master to "mind that thing - dont trip over it and mind where you guys put your hands when Paul is around" !!!!

Now in my early Fifties and with a 12 inch length x 8 inch girth when fully erect I am reminded daily of the power of a guys Cock.
Mine is always ready and rampant curves to the right about 2 inches which always makes for fantastic penetration as the women think it is even thicker than it really is.
When fully erect the circumcised member is a great deep blue and red mixture - looking quite angry and arrogant in many ways. I can last for hours in bed and as well as my Cock being a long stayer, it is also a very good repeater and heavy spunker.
My latest thrill is to wear a chrome metal Cock Ring which cups under the Lemon sized balls AND holds the Cock absolutely rigid and a fantastic sensation when having long hard sex sessions.

When having a really good threesome with my mate Winston who has a thick black 10 inched Cock I reached 14 inches by 8 inches girth during an all night session with my girl friend and subsequently with her Mother. Hence my nick UKSTUD14 on here. So between them they were taking 24 inches of long hard thick throbbing and heavy spunking Cock !!

Never been that big since but always hoping!!

I think about Sex 24 / 7 and have bedded thousands of Horny Woman thanks to my fine Love Cock

Cheers

Paul

freuda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It gets hard and sticks staight out, it gets soft and falls straight down, not much else to say.

Bull_13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I like about my cock Is how hard it can get, damn sometime i feel like I can lift a cinder block with it haha, I alsolike how veiny it can get, specially one that runsfrom my shaft to the middle and last but not least my balls (that counts too right?) I like the tight feeling they got and how they resist my pull when I grab them lol

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think its great hearing everyone's own take on their cock rather than someone elses who sees a pic. I had initially asked for str8 gentlemen as I was looking for objective descriptions rather than marketing pitches, but all are welcome and thanks for the honesty as well as the humorous posts!

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its very straight with a upward curve in it, long, the ridge on the back stands out on its own, starts thick at the base then thins slightly to a bulge in the middle then thickens to the head...big very red meaty head thats extremely sensitive on top flares out...all covered nicely by a large foreskin that overhangs even when hard.

I would say you can check out my pics...but i've taken them down for the moment.

Hope the description suffices.