Any straight dudes let a guy suck your dick?

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if having a guy suck your dick doesn't make u gay (or bi) then I'm happy because that means all the sheep fucking I've been doing doesn't make it beastiality. Score.

Well aren't you a baaaadddddd boy. Pro-tip: Blowholes aren't just for whales mate. Ok...no uhm yeah they are but...you get my continental drift. :p

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe if my plane crashed and it was only me and the dude who survived on a desert island. At that point my options, and hopes of getting another BJ, would be limited so WTF, I need my cock sucked.

And before someone asks, nope, he'll have to use his own hands.

Reminds me of an old joke. Two guys are camping in the outback. During the night a poisonous snake crawls into their tent, into the sleeping bag of one of the guys, and bites his dick. Screaming and yelling from the pain, his friend calms him down and tells him he saw a medical outpost not far, and will set out for help. The good friend treks through the outback and finally reaches the medical post. He tells the doctor his friend was bitten by a poisonous snake, and needs to know what to do. The doctor tells him to take a knife, make an incision by the bite, and to suck every drop of the venom out. The friend thanks the doc, and treks back to his friend.

Glad to finally see his friend return, the stricken man asks "What did they say? What did they say?" His friend grabs his hand, and responds "The doc said you're gonna die."

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the world is well aware of fluid sexualities these days. But we can't redefine things to make some people feel better about themselves. Straight, bi, gay are terms pretty well understood by all. Calling yourself straight while sucking dudes' dicks, or letting them suck yours, is very black and white.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of y'all act like there doesn't exist folks with more fluid sexualities. Not everything is black and white

No one is saying it does not not exist; but as this is an answer thread to a posted question. the members are just replying, honestly about their opinion or experiences, so no harm no foul.

I never have but have any other straight dudes here ever let a guy suck your dick before?
that would mean you arnt straight. it is, by definition, gay to be sucked off by a guy. literally infuriates me getting emails from men "hey i know your straight but..." get the fuck out of my inbox with that shit. if you knew i was straight you wouldnt send that. so you must be fucking slow in the head when it says 100% straight

Reactions: GE_1972

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being gay means you are attracted to the same sex. What happens if you are blindfolded? I've seen straight dudes kiss for laughs. That doesn't make them gay.. Just open. If anything, they're Bi....
What happens if you

Does 'What happens if you are blindfolded?' = 'Gay men are out to deceive you'?
If a gay man sucks off a straight man without arms and legs, is that a corporal act of mercy?

You need more fuckin' and less speculatin'.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I unfollow this thread? It has devolved into the idiotic. 'More fuckin' less speculatin'.. For fucks sake, this World needs more "speculatin' ie: THINKING, rather than reacting without it.
If you're not a moron, just don't read the posts herein.
PS: speculating not = thinking.
Get mom to up your meds.

MNottertrax

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're not a moron, just don't read the posts herein.
PS: speculating not = thinking.
Get mom to up your meds.
Ok...look idiot boy: here is what "to speculate" the root word for "speculation" means...even a dunce like you can see it means "thinking"
"to form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.
"my colleagues speculate about my private life"
synonyms: conjecture, theorize, hypothesize, guess, surmise;
think, wonder, muse
"they speculated about my private life"
Hmmm..synonym listed is "think"...go cry somewhere else idiot.

[

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...look idiot boy: here is what "to speculate" the root word for "speculation" means...even a dunce like you can see it means "thinking"
"to form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.
"my colleagues speculate about my private life"
synonyms: conjecture, theorize, hypothesize, guess, surmise;
think, wonder, muse
"they speculated about my private life"
Hmmm..synonym listed is "think"...go cry somewhere else idiot.

[

And 'think' is in sixth place in the list of eight synonyms for 'speculate'. You didn't prove your point.

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the world is well aware of fluid sexualities these days. But we can't redefine things to make some people feel better about themselves. Straight, bi, gay are terms pretty well understood by all. Calling yourself straight while sucking dudes' dicks, or letting them suck yours, is very black and white.

You know you will get banned for this right? You can't type stuff that hurts people feelings in this forum. But you are 100 percent right. The term straight, bisexual, and gay all have pretty definite meanings. It is hilarious how people keep talking about sexual fluidity or this black and white stuff trying to justify the meaning of a word.

If you are straight and a male you would never let another man touch you in any type of sexual way.

Reactions: Hatt_101

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being gay means you are attracted to the same sex. What happens if you are blindfolded? I've seen straight dudes kiss for laughs. That doesn't make them gay.. Just open. If anything, they're Bi....

You know bisexual still means you aren't straight right? Because straight males don't kiss other males.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
that would mean you arnt straight. it is, by definition, gay to be sucked off by a guy. literally infuriates me getting emails from men "hey i know your straight but..." get the fuck out of my inbox with that shit. if you knew i was straight you wouldnt send that. so you must be fucking slow in the head when it says 100% straight

eww why are you flaming out? I thought you were 100% straight? lol. Funny how these so called straight guys get offended by a question. Just so you know, from another perspective other than your own (because they are others)
U said that you're straight, no argument there but not every one is like U. I've fucked many guys who consider themselves straight. So, "straight" don't mean shit to some of us gay guys. U need to put in your profile or wherever to please do not solicit and respect that you are 100% straight, that would be more intelligent. But ranting, swearing and acting like a mental case, is not the business. What you're NOT going to do is bash gay guys on here. Be nice or else.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Anyway, what I wanted to say was, why do ppl always assume that gay guys just wanna suck str8 dick and get fucked by them? I''m neither. I'm not into oral and I'm a TOP ( I fuck, I don't get fucked)