Any straight dudes let a guy suck your dick?

vagina-600x440.jpg
It never looks that neat. I want a realistic drawing with tattooed directions di... splay....ing the best places to visit when on vacation.................. Thinking of a round trip...........

Last edited by a moderator:

The law can be kind of shady grey too. One state it's borrowing without the intent to return and another state your ass is going to the pen for larceny, a little B&E, maybe grand theft auto... you get the idea

I know of many guys that have went to prison for stealing shit and doing unsavory things; oddly enough they still do not consider themselves criminals because of all this greyness.

So much grey. How about you and I get together old fella and place it in the Black and White :) ....well....with (shades of grey) :)

Reactions: 6inchcock

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never have but have any other straight dudes here ever let a guy suck your dick before?
yep, I sucked, I swallowed, he looked out the window then drove off to pick up his wife and kids, yep he was hung horny and full of tasty spunk, but as he said this is better than a wank!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've Let a bi guy friend wank me off once before he wanted to suck it but I didn't let him maybe I might next time
a wank is the first step, letting him toss you off must have been hot for you and him, did you cream plenty, and hey, what's wrong with letting him wrap his wet lips round your cock and sucking you off - and swallowing..., hey dude, I'll give you bi lessons!

Hey vibes B & W is good :)
I've always adored everything. I think appreciation makes me feel alive. We can come from the poorest of things, yet still have a dream, no matter how unattainable it be, we have a dream.

So lucky we are, for me to be able to express my thoughts to you :)
gorgeous.

I've always adored everything. I think appreciation makes me feel alive. We can come from the poorest of things, yet still have a dream, no matter how unattainable it be, we have a dream.

So lucky we are, for me to be able to express my thoughts to you :)
gorgeous.

If only Joan still played with boys, we would be set brother

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never have but have any other straight dudes here ever let a guy suck your dick before?

I had a thread like this. I have thought about it, but since I'm in a wonderful relationship I would not. If I was single I may to simply get a free blowjob and blow a load.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Said it before and I'll say it again! Straight guys don't let men suck there cocks. Period.

I hear you. I have seen many "straight" guys that would still let a guy blow them.

If I ever did let a guy blow me, it would not be for any desire for men in any sexual sense, but to see if guys are really better a sucking cock like they claim, and if I was single for so long and just needed release. But I would not desire men and join the men's team or the bi team.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear you. I have seen many "straight" guys that would still let a guy blow them.

If I ever did let a guy blow me, it would not be for any desire for men in any sexual sense, but to see if guys are really better a sucking cock like they claim, and if I was single for so long and just needed release. But I would not desire men and join the men's team or the bi team.

I was single for a long time lots of times, and was presented with opportunities more than once, and never considered more than two options: woman or hand (my own hand). (Three options if you consider that I have two hands, so it could be one or the other).

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101

bfus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anytime a guy sucks you off..your gay genius!

If getting sucked off by a guy made you gay, wouldn't getting sucked off by a girl make you straight? Would that mean being sucked off by both at the same time made you half-gay, half-straight like a sexual Schrodinger's cat?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t even understand straight. Everybody is fluid. I’ve been with a few guys. Didn’t claim ‘straight’ just claimed they had a GF. Refreshing.
This is ask straight so only the op and straight can answer.
Perhaps they weren’t straight as the op they can be bi.
Since you are fluid won’t you date a friend of mine, she always end up on toxic relationships.

Reactions: ronin001

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I realise this was a long time ago and the blokes been banned, but this is so stupid. I am gay. I’m very well known locally and people are fully aware I’m gay. If I got drunk and let a girl suck me off I would not become any less gay, I have no interest in women whatsoever. It’s a physical act that feels nice. Nobody can tell me I’m suddenly Bi or straight. If I consider myself 100% gay then I’m 100% gay. It works exactly the same with a straight bloke and a guy.

For me the emotional side is what defines sexuality. A mouth is a mouth a hole is a hole etc. Simples