Any Straight guys in a MMF before had their dicks touch by accident?

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any straight guys here been in a MMF threesome and had their dick come in contact with the other guy by accident or intentional in the same orofus....what did it feel like?
Was it uncomfortable?

Reactions: snake_charmer504

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Had some MFMs when I was younger with straight guys, and I thought myself straight at the time. As Tekken says, MM body contact is unavoidable and I found it exciting, but nothing happened. These days things DO happen!

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a MFM all of the attention is on the woman but hands and dicks do meet. Not a big deal, both of the M's are into the woman. I have had my hands and dick hit the other dick and his hands and dick hit mine and we both went on taking care of business.

Reactions: alex_991

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are in a MFM situation and you are worried about crossing swords obviously you should not be in a MFM situation. If it's 2 heterosexual men (Like the others have said) the last thing on your mind should be the other guys dick. The focus would be the woman and if you just so happen to tangle tea bags then who cares. It's not as if you are in the other guys ass.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot of people would feel uncomfy for any parts that might meet between the same sex's.

Justmytwocents

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had many MFM experiences, all that I have paid for through net ads. Much of the experience was role play in scenes that were similar to a cuckold fantasy of mine. As to the answer to the question, yes there was some contact but I didn't find it a big deal since not much happened.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are in a MFM situation and you are worried about crossing swords obviously you should not be in a MFM situation. If it's 2 heterosexual men (Like the others have said) the last thing on your mind should be the other guys dick. The focus would be the woman and if you just so happen to tangle tea bags then who cares. It's not as if you are in the other guys ass.

This.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There should be more mfm action in the world....what's the big deal if swords cross? I am all for fluid sexuality, and sharing with straight buds...

hardbodystud101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes I have been in mfm's and the swords do cross. The female wanted double vaginal so we gave it to her. It was hot listening to her moan and cum like a volcano. We had to get her all lubed up because we werent both going to fit. after long foreplay she took us like a champ and she came multiple times.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see why it's a big deal if dicks happen to touch. It's apart of the situation so it's expected that it might happen. If you don't want it to happen, then don't get put in that situation lol

I personally don't care if they do