Any Straight Guys Like...

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight and let a friend talk me into him giving me a BJ a lot of years ago. It was pretty weird at first but I did ejaculate in his mouth! He became a Fatal Attraction-like stalker. I have not pursued a repeat of that experience. My GF takes good care of me at home. Alcohol does lower the inhibitions. How about others?

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any gay men like having sex with women?

sorry, wouldn,t even want to see a pussy:confused:, but meet a lot of supposed to be str8 guys, needing a blow job, cos can't get it at home, or, we are the best on sucking dicks, sorry ladies

Last edited:
D

deleted1447

I'm gay and I've had sex with a woman. It was fine. I loved her breast, they were beautiful.
Being inside her was pleasant. I'd do it again. But when it comes to knee buckling lust and passion, it's guys all the way !

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reading here, LK, you are not alone. I've never sucked cock but get turned on watching video of guys sucking each other off. I think it's that taboo aspect that is so attractive. I can't imagine what circumstances might tempt me.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay and I've had sex with a woman. It was fine. I loved her breast, they were beautiful.
Being inside her was pleasant. I'd do it again. But when it comes to knee buckling lust and passion, it's guys all the way !

I agree 100%. I love a woman with large breasts, They are awesome to look at. The feeling of being inside her was nice too. Howerver it took a really long time to get hard and when I did I never looked at her vag. the womans pussy is one of the most distrubing sights. The few times I ate them out It was hard to not try and be physically sick. I did it because she asked me to. I hated every minute of it.

Something about a nice cock and low hanging balls. I love to take my cock and rub it on the back of a guys balls and slide it up to his tight asshole. There is nothing better than when you are being ridden by a guy and his balls rub yours. I cannot last long in that position

Fuck, Now I am horny.....

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did they know about each other?? In other words, if you were sucking a guy did he know you were also sucking his teammates?

Hell yeah, they'd line up so they could watch.

Actually, I think that's what seperated the truly str8 ones from the closet cases. After a while some of them just used my mouth in private to blow a load a fast as they could but a few really got into it beyond just shoooting and got off on watching me suck off other guys too.

That's the curse off an all male prep school. Scarred me for life!

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
was wondering the same thing...i have a huge i guess "crush" on our maintenance man at work and I've been fantasizing about giving him a BJ for awhile now. almost came close to asking if i could blow a few nights ago but chickened out..but i was wondering the same thing

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Any gay men like having sex with women?

I have thought about it and even fantasized (jerked off) thinking about it. even had phone sex a few times with some LPSG women. I know I'd really be into their tits -- sucking them and sticking my dick between them. Not sure I how Id feel about pussy tho.....I can't imagine oral sex with them, no way.
(this probably seems incomprehensible to the average str8 guy.....but it does make me think there might be str8 guys out there who have been able to imagine some degree of sex with another guy.....)