Any Straight Guys Like...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not so sure. I think there are more 100% gay guys out there than 100% straight guys. Most of the guys I know who call themselves straight have experimented with guys (such as with me :tongue:) at some point, while most of the "gay" guys I know would rather be burned at the stake than have to lick or schtick a pussy.

It makes sense. Guys have a cock and balls, so how can you be repulsed by something you have? And you're right, some gay guys seem to have a phobia of female genitalia.

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
iv had more girls suck me than dudes, but in general, dudes are better. i just go with the thinking that a guy has a dick, therefore, he just instinctively knows what feels good.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think when it comes to human sexuality it goes much much deeper and complex than a guy either loving
a.) Pussy
b.) Dick
c.) a little bit of both.

Have I messed around with guys? A couple of times yes. As far as an actual relationship with a guy, that one I'm not so sure about. There's the physical aspect, then there's the emotional aspect, so could a straight guy still consider himself straight while receiving a blowjob from a guy or even blowing another guy? In my book yes, altho the labels are much too vague and much too simple; not even scratching the surface or beginning to understand the true nature of human sexuality. That's just IMO tho :p.

Last edited:

killdozer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reading here, LK, you are not alone. I've never sucked cock but get turned on watching video of guys sucking each other off. I think it's that taboo aspect that is so attractive. I can't imagine what circumstances might tempt me.

I agree 100%. I've always thought I was straight but found video of guys sucking cock very taboo and exciting.

I've had my cock sucked by 3 different men, and I did truly enjoy that so I no longer consider myself straight. I cum harder and shoot more cum with a man, mostly because men worship cock when they blow (at least they have in my case) and that's very pleasurable and very taboo.

Some women have been very, very, good cocksuckers in my experience but the three men I've been with did very amazing things once my penis was inserted into their mouths. The last guy focused on my balls, licking and sucking them before moving his tongue down into and around my asshole. That was a very nice surprise and oh-so fucking hot! A sexy woman or girl? Well, I've been with some great female fucks but I've never been with one that had any interest in orally pleasuring a man's ass.

So yes... This straight guy let a gay man suck his cock. After that one time, I decided I wanted it again. I guess that means I'm no longer straight, but that's just fine with me! ;)