Any straight guys try bottoming

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had several Straight guys as TOPS!!
hot-gay-muscle-men-fucking.jpg

Bobvee

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've a totally straight mate who loves being fucked but not the thought of a man doing it. He loves a dildo or being pegged, his favourite person to do it is a mutual friend who we collectively call "Sue-nami" as she doesn't hold back.

Randomly, he also loves ice cubes pushing up there :-O

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you find it? I've tried bottoming three or four times, thinking I'd like it, but hated it every time. Just the physical sensation was so unpleasant. :(

Same. I just don't like the feeling. I've tried other objects by myself to experiment with prostate stimulation, but it just feels like a lot of pressure and very little--if any--pleasure.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not enjoy it?
Not really. It was a learning experience with my best friend. We were both virgins. We blew and fucked eachother a few times. Mostly just super-horny teens.

Being anally penetrated was not that pleasant. He's a bit long, and I'm a bit thick, for first timers, but most butt stuff where I am actually penetrated is hard for me to enjoy.

I do like having the experience, though. Any guy who wants to fuck an ass should take one too, so he knows what it's like, and how to do it right

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not really. It was a learning experience with my best friend. We were both virgins. We blew and fucked eachother a few times. Mostly just super-horny teens.

Being anally penetrated was not that pleasant. He's a bit long, and I'm a bit thick, for first timers, but most butt stuff where I am actually penetrated is hard for me to enjoy.

I do like having the experience, though. Any guy who wants to fuck an ass should take one too, so he knows what it's like, and how to do it right
Great experiences you had. Either of you didn't enjoy it enough to continue doing it?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great experiences you had. Either of you didn't enjoy it enough to continue doing it?

He denies being gay to this day, but I think he is bisexual at least. He wanted to continue back then, but I was not interested after a few times.

I can only speak for myself. I don't like men, sexually, and I don't enjoy being anally penetrated.

Reactions: Gj816

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He denies being gay to this day, but I think he is bisexual at least. He wanted to continue back then, but I was not interested after a few times.

I can only speak for myself. I don't like men, sexually, and I don't enjoy being anally penetrated.
At least you have had the experience of being anally penetrated. It let's you know what someone else feels like doing that. Still friends and talk to him?

Reactions: hardboy_fll

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least you have had the experience of being anally penetrated. It let's you know what someone else feels like doing that. Still friends and talk to him?

Yes. I was a good experience. I can always tell women, when talking about anal, "believe me, I know."

Yes, we are friends to this day, but he lives 100mi away. He has been with women only, AFIK.

Reactions: LONGDONGDONN

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. I was a good experience. I can always tell women, when talking about anal, "believe me, I know."

Yes, we are friends to this day, but he lives 100mi away. He has been with women only, AFIK.
Ever tell a woman you tried anal?