Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've told most women that I am intimate with. They seem to respect it.
Nice. I had anal with a friend growing up but I still continue to have it to this day as I enjoy it. But the first few times weren't the best

D

deleted817718

I've had 3 'straight' men try bottoming for the first time with me. And at least 5 top me.
Topping or bottoming, it's just sex, it doesn't mean that much really. Experimenting is natural and healthy for men and women.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been told by a very active gay friend of mine that he has had experiences with straight guys who just want to be penetrated by way of a change. Almost as if they have to always do the fucking, and now it's payback time.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've lost count of the number of Craigslist ads that start out "Str8 guy here wants to be fucked"

Ummm...what makes you straight, exactly??

But I agree, it helps to know what it feels like to be penetrated anally, especially if you intend to penetrate somebody else. Then you'll know what to do and what NOT to do.

Commercial pr0n has become the absolute WORST training video for this since they just start hammering away, but unfortunately pr0n is all some guys go by.

You have to warm up the oven before you slide in the turkey.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this mean that, initially in your young days you had quite a bit of same sex activity? If so, once you had sex with a woman did you taper off sex with guys totally?

No, not really. A few encounters with the same guy. Kinda just trying to get some kind of experience and satisfaction. Never have been with a man after that.

Reactions: hunghorse30

bigandcut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have begged my wife to try pegging and she would never agree to it.....so I sought out a gay man and tried it. I was disappointed, there wasn't the sensations that I was expecting - was glad when it was over to be honest. At least I don't have to beg the wife anymore, now I know.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Props to you for giving it a shot. I suspect though that if you didn't feel much (I can't imagine what you were "expecting") it wasn't being done right. And it's not as simple as that the guy might have been small; the prostate is only an inch to three inside.
I have begged my wife to try pegging and she would never agree to it.....so I sought out a gay man and tried it. I was disappointed, there wasn't the sensations that I was expecting - was glad when it was over to be honest. At least I don't have to beg the wife anymore, now I know.
to

Reactions: Gj816

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@bigandcut
To clarify.... did the gay man peg you with a dildo / vibrator, or did you "reluctantly" ask him to slip his well lubed dick up your virgin arse? How did that conversation even start? How did you meet him? Was your wife there to supervise ("deeper, that's it, in and out, deeper and faster...") Sounds like there is a great story in there, where you had to pluck up your courage and get out of your comfort zone in pursuit of a sexual adventure which disappointed....

bigandcut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was one of those things that I had always wanted to try...I have known this fellow for a few years and we actually bumped into each other at a bar. We weren't shit faced, I asked how things in the dating world was going and he said slow in this small town....so I asked him if he broke in a married guys ass if needed and he said hell yeah. So, couple of days later we met and the rest is history.

I wish I had some exciting sexy story, but it was what it was. No wife, no sexy deliver man, just a horned up married guy with a horned up gay guy. He was avg hung, although it seemed fatter than I thought it was. I was on my back and he pushed my legs up and we fucked. I didn't get off from the fucking, I did jack off after, I was still horny as fuck although disappointed it wasn't what I was looking for.

Sorry guys, wish I had some awesome story of how it all went down......I've seen him in public several times since. We are still friends, we just know what each other looks like naked with raging boners!

alphamale175

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same. I just don't like the feeling. I've tried other objects by myself to experiment with prostate stimulation, but it just feels like a lot of pressure and very little--if any--pleasure.

I’ve tried several times with a dildo, like it but I don’t like the positions I have to be in, I think it will be better if it was actually someone attach to the dick

Bobbin billy

Sexy Member
Media
Indian Trail (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was 24 I was curious I met a gayman online we met at hotel bar chatted a bit he brought me a drink. I was shaking trying to drink a hard shot knowing I was about to suck cock and be fucked. We went to hotel room he removed my clothes I was rock hard he immediately worked on my hole loosening me up. While I deep throated his cock I was hard the whole time. He was rimming me he felt incredible. Then he put me on all fours before I knew it he was balls deep in me. I never was so hard in my life he began fucking me so hard his balls were slapping against mine. I was so excited I wish it was bareback he began to slap my ass as he was fucking me it was the most erotic experience I ever had in all my life. I was so horny next day wishing I had kept in touch I wanted so much to get fucked again. I being a str8 man at that time was so freaked out by what I had done threw his info away. I stayed in hotel room after he left I at the time had the flexibility to selfsuck I stayed in room and sucked myself to completion thinking of him. I to this day think of him but have never had an experience like that since then.

hunghot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gay and mostly top... although I like to get fucked from time to time. There's nothing wrong with that. I can imagine that most "str8" guys also want to feel the sexual domination they give to others. And why not try it then? Of course u need to be relaxed and clean yourslef before to really be able to enjoy it. ;)

Reactions: Mike hutt and bfus

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope,I have also never tried to wrestle an alligator, Try sky diving, ski down the north face of an un-groomed frozen mountain, Or intentionally picking a fight with a Hells Angel, near their club house . Though knowing me, I would probable do all of the latter before I try bottoming :D

garuda77

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's amazing that straight guys are open to trying anal sex. I wonder if my married bestie is open to the idea. Ha ha.

Not really. It was a learning experience with my best friend. We were both virgins. We blew and fucked eachother a few times. Mostly just super-horny teens.

Being anally penetrated was not that pleasant. He's a bit long, and I'm a bit thick, for first timers, but most butt stuff where I am actually penetrated is hard for me to enjoy.

I do like having the experience, though. Any guy who wants to fuck an ass should take one too, so he knows what it's like, and how to do it right