Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sure your advice was intended as friendly. But the fact is, I'm 100% gay. I don't need to fuck a woman to know I don't want to fuck a woman. Women, for me have ALWAYS and without except been 0 out of 10 for me. That's kind of what is meant by being 100% gay.

The idea of having sex with a woman is a non-starter, if not actively unpleasant for me. I think this is why 100% straight guys who are genuinely 100% straight get tired of gay men flirting with them on this website...because there are quite a lot of gay guys who are still 1% or 10% straight, so they assume all straight men must feel the mirror image in return.

Believe me, the don't. There's literally no point, no reason, and nothing sensical about your suggestion - even though its intention was benevolent and good-natured

Glad you received it the way it was meant. Even though I don't mess around with guys anymore. It was something I was willing to try just to say yea I've been there done that.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a stright guy beingbutt fuck makes him a better lover for his girl. Knowing how it feels to be on the receiving end of a dick make him more gentle when he gets pussy.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am going to be honest I think if most straight guys were open minded enough to try bottoming they would enjoy it. I had always been sorta attracted to certain guys but only dated girls all through high school and considered myself 100% straight. While I knew I found certain guys attractive I never thought it was sexual and never understood why any guy would want to take it up the ass. Just couldn't figure that out and I thought the whole idea of a guy fucking another guy in the ass was disgusting!

That was until I had some medical issues and got referred to a urologist at age 19. Of course this urologist was a friend of the family having been recommended by my dad's cousin who is a doctor. Anyway, as part of the visit he gave me a prostate exam which I had never had before. He had me take all my clothes off and lay on my side and pull my legs up and inserted his gloved and lubed fingers up inside me. I was instantly rock hard and dripping pre-cum all over the tissue paper on the exam table. It was SOOOOOOOO FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!! He pressed on my prostate a couple of times and I felt like I was going to bust a nut all over his exam table. Then he asked if it hurt. I said "no". While thinking: "hurt??? no it feels AMAZING! "

So then as I was trying to get my rock hard and dripping cock back into my pants after the exam the doc sat down in his chair and started asking me a bunch of questions and checking off boxes on his exam sheet. Most were just the usual like "Do you have any pain during urination?" "Have you noticed any changes in the color of your urine?", etc., etc. etc.

I don't remember most of them but I do remember one of them that stood out and that was "You ARE a heterosexual aren't you?" I am sure that was a standard question on his chart so he would know whether to order an HIV test, but I was thinking:
"OH SHIT! I got a boner and now he thinks I am a queer and is probably going to tell my dad's cousin."

I answered "yes" because at that point in my I had never done ANYTHING sexual with another guy but I was thinking "I thought I was a heterosexual but now I am not so sure!" LOL

Honestly that doctor visit was the most humiliating experience of my young life but I knew why gay guys liked it up the ass, and that I NEEDED to be fucked. Took me a few more years to finally get over the internalized homophobia instilled in me by my Evangelical Christian upbringing and finally give it up and let another man screw me in the ass.

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not attracted to men. Never have been. But I've always been curious about ass play and was finally comfortable enough with myself to buy some toys and give it a try.I bought some butt plugs, some prostate massagers and two lifelike dildos. I figured that since I've fucked women's asses, I should know what something that looks like a real dick feels like in my ass.

Result? WOW! I tried it and loved it! By far, my favorite are the dildos. It's the texture that gets me going. I find myself giving myself orders to fuck my own ass harder, faster, whatever. Weird? Maybe but I sure am enjoying it.

So am I gayer now? No. I'm still not attracted to men and I don't think enjoying having something pounding your ass makes you gay. However, if science eventually produces a real, flesh and blood, disembodied dick that can get hard and shoot cum, I'd be first in line.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What I have learned in this thread:

There are two kinds of 100% straight guys. Both do the same things, but one does not involve other people.
View attachment 1145850

Ain't that some shit haha. True. Damn that's pretty accurate I'd say. Lol

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a guy that I sucked pretty regularly that identified as straight. He wasn't attracted to men physically but he enjoyed getting a good bj from gay guys because he felt they were more enthusiastic about doing it and his girlfriend simply refused to give him a decent bj. After many occasions of me sucking him he started asking me questions about anal sex. I misunderstood his questions to be him interested in fucking me but I was wrong. I wouldn't have agreed anyway but he finally confessed that he was curious to know what it felt like to be anally penetrated but he had some trepidation about asking his girlfriend to use a toy on him. He felt me to be a trustworthy person and finally asked me if I would help him satisfy his curiosity for which I thought about it for a while and finally agreed. I didn't want to be responsible for turning him out and I didn't want to feel obligated to fuck him every time I met to give him a bj. I explained to him there was some preparation that he would want to do beforehand and tips about foods to avoid so that there were no accidents. I also told him about having good quality lube and relaxation. We eventually got together and it took me a while to penetrate him because he was having a hard time relaxing and would arch his back upward each time I even touched his sphincter with the head of my cock. We finally got to the point where I was able to get the head in and that was as much as he could endure. He ejaculated just from me pushing the head in and out. I was happy to help him get off with a different sensation. I asked him if it was something he thought he would continue to experiment with and he said he wasn't sure. He said he felt that he needed to get a small toy and work his way up to bigger toys before going full fledge. He eventually moved to another city but he would still visit our hometown and we get together as buddies. One of the times we got together I asked him if he was still interested in anal and he said he was but not as the person receiving but as the person giving. He now wants to convince his girlfriend into letting him penetrate her.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People open up to me easily. A good deal of my straight buddies over the years have said they enjoy their ass played. I’ve also heard guys say it’s a gay position. Ass play is not a gay position, it’s just a sex position. Anyone can do it and it should have no other meaning the enjoyment. So if you want to explore it. Do it.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you think about it all guys are stright before they take that first dick. I took my to young to mention but the sexy feeling to my sensitive ass was so hot I wanted it again and again. If a stright guy was brave enough to try getting butt fuck they would find out how hot it is. First time hurts just like when a girl looses her cherry but if you learn to relax and let a guy fuck your ass it will bring you such pleasure.

I got over my curiosity and tried it with this really really hung guy. It was kinda rushed but long story short he was too big for me, especially for my first time. He was fingering me with 2 fingers and without knowing I told him he was too big and to stop. He laughed and said it wasn't even his cock lol.

Reactions: Bob Studley