Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In @twoton defense, and though I love Boxer briefs, some outfits just need less material. Noooo I am not thinking speedo or banana hammock. If you wear a skinny / tapered kind of pants, sometimes the fabric of the shorts fight / bunch up inside the pants.
Sooo having a pair or two of old fashioned shorts comes in handy .

PS: Normally I just reach in the drawer and slap on what ever I come out with 99% its boxer briefs

I get it, ronin. I guess I’ve become a changed man since I switched to boxer briefs. I’ve never had issues with them bunching, no matter the pants I’m wearing. And, not only are they incredibly comfortable by holding everything in place, but they look god damn awesome when the slacks come off in front of your partner. Mine LOVES the boxer briefs. And I LOVE her reaction. Only looking to share with a fellow buddy.

But I hear you.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get it, ronin. I guess I’ve become a changed man since I switched to boxer briefs. I’ve never had issues with them bunching, no matter the pants I’m wearing. And, not only are they incredibly comfortable by holding everything in place, but they look god damn awesome when the slacks come off in front of your partner. Mine LOVES the boxer briefs. And I LOVE her reaction. Only looking to share with a fellow buddy.

But I hear you.

Awsum; but I forgot to mention I put on an extra 10 pounds of muscle / fat and a lot of it went to my legs.
Sadly, this is my reason, but I agree they boxer briefs look and feel great .

Lucky partner :)

Reactions: Jjz1109

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go both ways.

Slim leg trousers, which are pretty much what they sell these days, work much better with briefs or even smaller, like bikini briefs. Even the snug boxer briefs, like Under Armour ride up. And sometimes for the better. I was painting the other day and got paint on my shorts that soaked thru to my skin, but because the boxer brief legs had scrunched up, they didn’t get paint on them.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mainly bikini briefs. Various colors.

I find boxers uncomfortable. I tried to wear the boxer briefs for a while, but same issue. Not enough support, and I dont like the feeling of the fabric riding up my thighs.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I wear jeans I usually. Will wear a pair of bikini pouch briefs to I won’t hang out and be obscene!

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dislike the sensation of having stretch fabric in my thighs.. so i wear very big and sloppy boxers, when i have the need to feel free.. i use this big boxers to stay at home or to sleep in the hotter days of summer..... and when i need support and wear little strech pants , i wear briefs, little bigger than my size however, because i need some space...

Reactions: Adolescente18

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it's depend on the season and depends on what trousers I'll wear for the day. In summertime and if I'll wear loose trousers, boxer would be my preferences, as I like the airy feeling when in boxers. In winter/cooler weather and/or if I'll have tight trousers/jeans on, brief is my choice as I felt snuggled and it kept me/my balls warm.

Reactions: nyguy1

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Captain-Underpants.jpg
Only when hypnotized

Reactions: NCbear

Boxers after work and shower, my wife likes the look (happy wife, happy life). Smaller underwear provide the support I need for working.

dodong

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wore boxer brief when I moved to colder countries. Now I’m back to brief (low rise) since I moved back to Asia. I find boxer too uncomfortable especially for a humid weather.