Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear briefs maybe a little less than 50% of the time, alternating them with boxer-briefs, which I actually prefer more and think they complement my body type better. All the briefs are colored or have some pattern and while tighty-whities were my exclusive underwear at a certain point in my life, but I haven't worn them since at least my early 20's as I think after a certain age they just look too juvenile and out of place on any man.

Don't really have any "stories" and not even sure what an underwear story would consist of. But I do have to wonder about this question in AASM (other than the obvious attempt to get straight men to talk about their drawers and supply the OP with pics), since I would hazard to guess there is no set type of underwear for guys based upon their sexual orientation.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted8788711

I do sometimes. I wear Calvin Klein briefs sometimes (colored). Sometimes I wear trunks or boxer briefs. I don't like regular boxer shorts.

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, always have.
Ummm, because I like them.
Well, one time I used the elastic and the crotch pocket like a slingshot to slay Goliath in a plucky little fight to the death.

No shit! Honest!

Ok, fine, I used the elastic and some Kleenex to stop a bloody nose after I got into a scrap with a 90 year old lady on a scooter over a box of Moon Pies.

….grumble…. Other one sounded better

• Haha
Reactions: rbi99 and Gj816

Sub Shiro

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Before I only wear briefs, but after finding out the heaven feeling of wearing boxers instead of brief made me to buy a set of boxer shorts.

Most of the time I wear loose brief and boxer shorts at home
When I am at outside I wear boxer shorts or tight brief

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear chill boys boxers, they are so comfortable and the fabric and loose feel allow my cock and low hangers to breathe without the restrictive nature of briefs or boxer briefs.

Check them out on Amazon I think they are like 19.99 a pair but worth it especially if you don't like tight fitting underwear

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Str8 here. I have lots of briefs and boxer briefs. Rather than a lot of one style I like to try different ones. I'll have to try those Chill Boys. $19.99 isn't too bad on price and they look comfortable. I've been ordering a lot from Frundies. They have a lot of styles and are like $6 shipped, but you have to wait a few weeks for them.

D

deleted814719

Straight and consider myself to be underwear-flexible. I wear boxers, boxer briefs, and briefs. My favorite are briefs with a pouch to hold my average package in place. I hate those short briefs where my nuts will fall out.

hh4554

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight and have a variety of underwear.

Briefs, boxer briefs or boxers depending on mood.

Jock for the gym
About the same here, but not a big boxers guy unless I'm just laying on the couch or something and need to have my package covered. Wife likes me in dark boxer briefs. Like briefs under shorts. Former wrestler so also a jock man at the gym.

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About the same here, but not a big boxers guy unless I'm just laying on the couch or something and need to have my package covered. Wife likes me in dark boxer briefs. Like briefs under shorts. Former wrestler so also a jock man at the gym.

Boxers for me are only at night if I can't sleep naked. My ex-gfs seem to prefer boxers or boxer briefs over briefs. So far I only wear a jock with a cup for sports.