Any straight LPSG men not into eating pussy?

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to hear from:

1. gay men repulsed by women/vaginas

2. straight women/men about the joys of having your pussy eaten the right way.

I do want to hear via this thread or PM from straight men who are not into eating pussy and willing to admit it.

I'm one of the very rare women who hate having oral sex performed on me but I get contacted here and on other sites by men eager to impress me with their oral skills.

I know that you guys who are not into eating pussy are out there because, I've been fucking for 28 years with more than a few partners, and only three men in all of that time, seemed genuinely disappointed that I didn't want them going down on me.

When I tell a guy that he doesn't have to perform oral sex on me but, I will suck his dick for as long as he likes, they usually respond like they've hit the lottery. I suspect that many men are afraid to admit that they either are not into cunnilingus or are neutral for fear of losing the interest of the majority of pussy out there. Am I correct? Or do most straight men really love eating pussy and just pretend to be thrilled when I tell them that we can skip that part and get on to the good stuff?

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight: Check.
Willing to eat pussy: Check.
Anxious to eat pussy: Negative.

I like causing pleasure. If a woman wants me to go down on them, I'll do it - assuming the same conditions required for me to sleep with a woman (see: not any random woman who happens to ask :p).

It eventually makes my tongue tired, it makes kissing weird, and it can lead to a huge mess in my beard.

I don't have anything against it, but if a girl doesn't want me to I see no reason whatsoever to push the issue beyond a, "Are you sure?"

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't seem to be important to her at all.

(More complete answer below - having connection problems with Time-Warner!)

You just can't ignore us, or take us for granted.
Women are so easy - all you have to do is love them well!

Scroll down, please - sorry.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't seem to be important to her at all.

Don't take that for granted. My second husband thought we had a great sex life for 31 years - he was getting off, ejaculating inside me in his favorite positions, but doing nothing about giving me an orgasm and never even asked if I were happy or satisfied - took it for granted as I got bitchier and bitchier - I did that for all those years and I was faithful, then went back to my first who was a great and generous lover (yes, he ate pussy - not often, but he was wonderful, and - this is the important part - he always saw I came/climaxed/orgasmed no matter what, unless I was more into seeing him cum, which happened. He cared, showed love.) I got out of the second marriage and am *never* going back or having sex without love again, even if I never get back with my first permanently.

Second took me for granted, seemed to think anything/everything was just peachy keen, fine and dandy, but I never learned to love the man in all those 31 faithful years, no matter how hard I tried - he was a stingy lover, thought of himself far above me. If his church buddies would ask him now, he'd say we had a great marriage - NOT. He never learned anything about intimacy or the delicacy of a woman or being unselfish toward his woman personally.

Better ask some questions of your wife to make sure "it doesn't make any difference" to her. PLEASE do NOT take your wife for granted, men!

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't take that for granted. My second husband thought we had a great sex life for 31 years - he was getting off, ejaculating inside me in his favorite positions, but doing nothing about giving me an orgasm - did that for all those years and I was faithful, then went back to my first who was a great and generous lover (yes, he ate pussy - not all the time, but occasionally and it was wonderful) got out and am *never* going back or having sex without love again, even if I never get back with my first.

Second took me for granted, seemed to think anything/everything was just peachy keen, fine and dandy, but I never learned to love the man in all those 31 faithful years, no matter how hard I tried - he was a stingy lover, thought of himself far above me. If his church buddies would ask him now, he'd say we had a great marriage - NOT. He never learned anything about intimacy or the delicacy of a woman or being unselfish toward his woman personally.

Better ask some questions of your wife to make sure "it doesn't make any difference" to her. PLEASE do NOT take your wife for granted, men!

Oh, boy! Here we go! Didn't take long for the women who love their pussies eaten to chime in.

WHY CANT YOU JUST TAKE HIM FOR HIS WORD THAT SHE DOESNT CARE FOR IT?!!!!! SOME WOMEN DONT.

It's insulting to assume otherwise. This thread was intended for straight men to freely admit that they are not into eating pussy if that is the case. Not for critiques of other people's relationships.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are two things that I would have to do...if I were
to ever have sex with a woman;1) (try to) please her
orally & 2) suck on her toes.

The idea of pleasing a woman orally is something that I
would really be into...I couldn't imagine being intimate
with someone and not going down on her.I would
only hesitate in a situation where hygiene was
lacking.

I know that guys of my ethnic/racial background are
notorious for not wanting to go down on their partners
but I am in love with the idea.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

lacking.

Then you belong on the cunnilingus lover's thread.

BTW, thanks to all the guys who sent PMs! I knew you were out there. :wink:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

lacking.

You are SOOOO going to get it. :rolleyes:

kelley1365

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PLEASE do NOT take your wife for granted, men! Women are so easy - all you have to do is love them well![/QUOTE]

Just so you know . . . this is not a problem in our relationship. Even after so many years, "taking for granted" is not even on my radar. :smile:

D_sdctgdrg

Just Browsing
Media
I hate it. It grosses me out. the only time i will eat her pussy is in the shower. I dont like the smell and the wetness of the pussy juice makes me gag almost