Any straight LPSG men not into eating pussy?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a malleable guy; I won't make people uncomfortable and it's not something I need to do. I will if I am asked or if it is clear that it is wanted, but if not that doesn't bother me either. Oddly enough I'm your opposite, I can live without ever having someone's mouth on my penis but will service others for as long as they need. I guess it's not a big deal to me.

Nope, I don't like it. Attracted to females, just not thier pussy. The thought does gross me out. I remember is lots of pussy juice and trying not to gag taste wasn't so bad but it didn't taste/smell good to me. She enjoyed it very much, never again for me though. Pussy for me is a place for my dick to pleasure and be pleasured.

Now, I'd rather lick and toungue some nice clean ass.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not that into getting head.
and two women i know detest it to the point of nausea.
i don't think it's that uncommon.

i get slightly rolly eyed at the men who assume we're all going to be impressed that they want to eat us for hours.
actually i'd rather just fuck!

Don't know if this question has been asked, but for women that don't like receiving oral at all, would you say that you rely very little on clitoral stimulation for pleasure period?

I've met a few women who don't care for oral and each one of them admitted they just don't get much pleasure from their clitorises. They can have vaginal orgasms from penetration alone and get off on that mostly during sex.

nope, i only orgasm from the clit. but sex for me isn't about orgasm. it's about sex.

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That 70% enjoys and has always enjoyed eating pussy.
It seems that all my female partners have enjoyed it very much.
Having now performed oral on men, I guess I now prefer that, but if I were with a woman I cared about, I would be disappointed if she didn't want me to.
I love the intimacy of it.

CockinPussyLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps you have not had someone perform cunnilinus on you that knew what they were doing? All the women I have been with have LOVED it... I think if the guy enjoys doing it they will tend to do it better also. Within the last few years I have also become more adapt at using a women's G-Spot to further stiumulate a woman into a mind shattering orgasm. I have been told it is mind blowing.

I've been with enough guys to have run the gamut between good oral and bad oral and none of it felt particularly good. The sensation of what oral feels like in my vaj doesn't feel very pleasurable. It's mostly irritating. It has nothing to do with the skill or technique of the man in question. Cunnilingus isn't the most horrible thing in the world by any means, but it's something I can do without or have very little of if any. Now if a guy had a 12 inch tongue and could wiggle it around in my pussy, that'd be awesome. It'd be the equivalent of a prehensile penis, which would be yum!

Don't know if this question has been asked, but for women that don't like receiving oral at all, would you say that you rely very little on clitoral stimulation for pleasure period?

I've met a few women who don't care for oral and each one of them admitted they just don't get much pleasure from their clitorises. They can have vaginal orgasms from penetration alone and get off on that mostly during sex.

I would say that I don't rely on clitoral stimulation in the way most people think of it. The clit isn't just the little tip that pokes out from beneath the hood. It's way longer and goes up into the vagina and can be stimulated from inside the vagina as well. I like when my labia/hood are moved or stretched and it stimulates my clit that way, as it isn't as intense and massages more of the clitoral shaft. However, I prefer gspot/tzone stimulation much more and have much more intense and satisfying orgasms that way, which is one reason why I like a nice fat dick. :smile:

CockinPussyLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That 70% enjoys and has always enjoyed eating pussy.
It seems that all my female partners have enjoyed it very much.
Having now performed oral on men, I guess I now prefer that, but if I were with a woman I cared about, I would be disappointed if she didn't want me to.
I love the intimacy of it.

Maybe intimate with her genitals, lol. It might be intimate for some, but not for others. It definitely doesn't feel intimate to me.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely agree. I never really liked it, no matter how hard they tried. It seems to be a turn off more then a turn on. Most men never complaint, but some did or just wanted to prove their 'skill'. I love sucking cock but sorry guys, but not all girls like to be eaten out. :tongue:

...You're not alone. I have an old friend who did NOT like to get eaten. She used to tell me this, and I always thought she was just kidding around. But I saw her maybe 6 months a go, and she still doesn't like it. The funny thing is, while I love giving oral to a lady, I'm Not really into getting oral either...I too put up with it...

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general, I like giving oral to a woman. However, this, like anything else, can change based upon the woman in question. There have definetly been some times where I volunteered to go down on a girl and saw her nether-regions and just said to myself "this was a fucking stupid idea". So, generally I like doing it 'cause I like my partner to get off, but depending upon the "subject-pussy" it can be a pretty miserable experience...

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do want to hear via this thread or PM from straight men who are not into eating pussy and willing to admit it.

May not be exactly what you were wanting to hear, but I'm into making your back arch, your eyes roll back in your head and your toes curl. I'll use whatever technique achieves that, and nothing that doesn't.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice to see you posting again!

Thanks - but I always get shot down when I do. Just don't want anyone else to go through what I've already been through if they don't have to and I can warn them.

Most females who post are much more relaxed/casual about the whole sex thing than I, and I apologize - I'm just an intense old broad - sorry. :frown1:

Oh, and Mule's approach sounds just fine and jim dandy to me.
It's all a matter of preference between two particular people, after all - that's what really matters - what makes both happy.

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May not be exactly what you were wanting to hear, but I'm into making your back arch, your eyes roll back in your head and your toes curl. I'll use whatever technique achieves that, and nothing that doesn't.

You, and your perfect cock, my dear Mr. Mule, do not need a tongue to achieve that.

Nope, I don't like it. Attracted to females, just not thier pussy. The thought does gross me out. I remember is lots of pussy juice and trying not to gag taste wasn't so bad but it didn't taste/smell good to me. She enjoyed it very much, never again for me though. Pussy for me is a place for my dick to pleasure and be pleasured.

Now, I'd rather lick and toungue some nice clean ass.

With recent experience... I take back what I said as to group all girls into one category, I love eating pussy...just depends on the right girl, chemistry and whether she likes it or not.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you've read some of my posts, you'll see I've got fairly broad and flexible sexual tastes, but frankly, this is an area where I have to come (go?) down on the side of those guys who are into women but who are NOT into eating them out.

I know, I know, women have a right to want it, and lord knows, enough of them are very much into it, and quite assertive about that fact.

But a guy can like only what his body, brain, & other parts tell him he likes. Honestly, I've tried going down on women, many, many times. Every time, I hope & pray that THIS time I'll like it, and won't have to close my eyes, nose, and senses, and "think of England."

I absolutely love women, adore making love to them, and can love, caress, and worship their bodies all day (& night) long. But somehow, somehow, I am totally blocked when it comes to giving oral sex to a woman.

Glad to know I am not alone.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
You should start a society, recruit like-minded women and arrange a weekly get together. I would know where to party every weekend. :biggrin:

I aim to please so if a girl wants it I would accommodate her to the best of my ability - willingly so, too - but quite frankly I wouldn't initiate it. Sorry... just a preference.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should start a society, recruit like-minded women and arrange a weekly get together. I would know where to party every weekend. :biggrin:

I aim to please so if a girl wants it I would accommodate her to the best of my ability - willingly so, too - but quite frankly I wouldn't initiate it. Sorry... just a preference.

Thanks for the suggestion but, I think I'll pass. I would prefer to start a group containing me and a group of like-minded MEN for a weekly get together.