Any straight or bisexual men not into fucking pussy with your cock?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any straight or bisexual men here on LPSG who do not like fucking pussy with your cock?

While using toys, fingering a woman, giving a woman oral sex, getting oral sex from a woman, and fisting a woman are all forms of penetration I want to know if there are any straight or bisexual men here on LPSG who are not into vaginal intercourse.

If you don't want to write in this thread feel free to PM me.

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to say, I can't imagine not being into vaginal intercourse :) That's a big "NO" for me, then!

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked because I'm not into it the rare times I have had sex with women. Should I write about my experiences here?

For sex with women I'm more into giving oral sex to a woman, and giving/taking SM doing things such as spankings, paddling, flogging, whipping, and especially using crops!. I also enjoy bondage alone, and bondage and discipline. Sensory deprivation is also fun.

I don't want to get oral sex from a woman at all.

The only way I'd give a woman vaginal sex with my cock would be if it was a MMF 3 way and I was with a boyfriend/male lover and we did her and each other, and if my male partner and the woman consensually blindfolded me, "kidnapped" me, tied me up, collared me, and my male partner raped my mouth while the woman consensually "raped" me with her vagina.

I'd want some heavy SM done to me too such as being whipped/flogged/cropped, knife play (such as consensually having my clothes ripped/cut off and having a knife blade drug against my skin and shown to me and held against my throat), hot wax, and tit torture.

I have had some very vivid dreams about fisting women, using toys on/in them, and even as a teenager before I was sexually active with anyone I would fantasize about doing BDSM with men and women, and I'd think about MMF 3 ways.

Fisting men interests me too but last night I had an erotic dream about a male friend who likes leather too and he was fisting his own ass.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
funny this topic should come up...
a buddy of mine just confided in me the other day that he does just about everything BUT have vaginal intercourse...a girl has to practically beg him to do it...he does oral, he'll do anal, but if he never does vaginal, it would be ok with him...i'm the exact opposite...

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've known a few straight men (and they were definitely straight and not confused about women) who weren't that crazy about vaginal sex. They preferred oral sex (giving and receiving) and were more heavily focused on participating in fetishes.

In fact, it seemed that fetish activity was needed to get their sexual engines going.

These men described vaginal penetration as being awkward and that it felt unnatural. One even said that when he was having sex with a woman vaginally, he never could get as hard as he wanted because the act felt too mechanical and weird.

I was bewildered by the discussion and I began to ask if these men were sure they weren't gay, but they said they weren't because men's bodies did not attract them at all. It is just that everything outside of vaginal sex was far more interesting and "intimate" to them and seemed natural.

I, still to this day, do not understand that; why these men feel this way about intercourse which is definitely a natural thing for any species.

One thing these men did have in common was admitting that they never got the hang of rhythm (stable consistent pelvic thrusting) during sex...and 3 of them were "late bloomers" meaning they lost their virginal status at later ages (mid to late 20s). One admitted that he never masturbated until he was in his 20s and that when he was younger, having an erection was just a matter-of-fact thing. He never felt a need to explore his erection until older.

Again, very very odd to me.

I am thinking these men have low sex drives? But then again some admitted they enjoyed everything else they were interested in over intercourse and one in particular was heavily into a fetish and fetishes are sexual by default.

So go figure.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm. I enjoy vaginal intercourse, but I have to say this all sounds pretty hot!

I asked because I'm not into it the rare times I have had sex with women. Should I write about my experiences here?

For sex with women I'm more into giving oral sex to a woman, and giving/taking SM doing things such as spankings, paddling, flogging, whipping, and especially using crops!. I also enjoy bondage alone, and bondage and discipline. Sensory deprivation is also fun.

The only way I'd give a woman vaginal sex with my cock would be if it was a MMF 3 way and I was with a boyfriend/male lover and we did her and each other, and if my male partner and the woman consensually blindfolded me, "kidnapped" me, tied me up, collared me, and my male partner raped my mouth while the woman consensually "raped" me with her vagina.

I'd want some heavy SM done to me too such as being whipped/flogged/cropped, knife play (such as consensually having my clothes ripped/cut off and having a knife blade drug against my skin and shown to me and held against my throat), hot wax, and tit torture.

I have had some very vivid dreams about fisting women, using toys on/in them, and even as a teenager before I was sexually active with anyone I would fantasize about doing BDSM with men and women, and I'd think about MMF 3 ways.

Fisting men interests me too but last night I had an erotic dream about a male friend who likes leather too and he was fisting his own ass.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've known a few straight men (and they were definitely straight and not confused about women) who weren't that crazy about vaginal sex. They preferred oral sex (giving and receiving) and were more heavily focused on participating in fetishes.

In fact, it seemed that fetish activity was needed to get their sexual engines going.

These men described vaginal penetration as being awkward and that it felt unnatural. One even said that when he was having sex with a woman vaginally, he never could get as hard as he wanted because the act felt too mechanical and weird.

I was bewildered by the discussion and I began to ask if these men were sure they weren't gay, but they said they weren't because men's bodies did not attract them at all. It is just that everything outside of vaginal sex was far more interesting and "intimate" to them and seemed natural.

I, still to this day, do not understand that; why these men feel this way about intercourse which is definitely a natural thing for any species.

One thing these men did have in common was admitting that they never got the hang of rhythm (stable consistent pelvic thrusting) during sex...and 3 of them were "late bloomers" meaning they lost their virginal status at later ages (mid to late 20s). One admitted that he never masturbated until he was in his 20s and that when he was younger, having an erection was just a matter-of-fact thing. He never felt a need to explore his erection until older.

Again, very very odd to me.

I am thinking these men have low sex drives? But then again some admitted they enjoyed everything else they were interested in over intercourse and one in particular was heavily into a fetish and fetishes are sexual by default.

So go figure.

This was an interesting post, Eternal..

I have a guy who comes to me who seems to me not to like sex with his wife, and in fact I am beginning to wonder if he really knows how or has the feeling for stroking while in the tunnel.

I very much like the feel of his large cock in my "tunnel", and he likes to put it in there, but he never cums while he is in there, and in fact, if there is any real stroking motion at all, I have to provide it. Otherwise he just does some funny little half motions in and out. What you say strikes a note that perhaps he just doesnt know how, or cant cum just by stroking (I ALWAYS have to suck him off to get him to cum).

I really like a good fuck and this guy is a real "keeper". Attitude and all, he is great. But I would love to have a nice long real fuck and have him cum in my ass (all covered of course) just so once he can feel what a good fucking is like. Maybe I will have to get him to lay down so I can ride him to a real orgasm, eh?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care for it much, unless something is working her clit.

For me it is usually an exercise in delaying orgasm, but not in a good way, so it's just frustrating. Also, it doesn't even feel that good to me, it feels more like what I would guess a mechanical semen extraction machine they use on bulls feels like.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be honest it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes. If you find the right person it's worth it, but then again the right pussy and the right person can be easily separated.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
To be honest it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes. If you find the right person it's worth it, but then again the right pussy and the right person can be easily separated.

True.

A good hand and good lube or spit with a cock worshipper is enough fo me. Make me proud and make me decorate a cake with white icing.:biggrin1:

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I could never imagine not having vaginal intercourse. While I love all the above just as much, the feeling of pussy can't be compared to the above. Maybe it's cause I'm a sensitive dude, but I love the feeling of closeness and bodies rubbing and such and the feeling of her clenching and twitching her pussy. Nothing beats it for me.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Whoa! You raised a whole lot of interesting ideas, most of which could use their own, individual post. Some sound interesting. I'd have no interst in others.

Other than the fact that you're finding other things that get you off, there's no reason that any of these things needs to exclude fucking.

On oral sex... There are days when I prefer getting oral sex to fucking, but it's usually because I'm just feeling lazy. More often than not, once I start with oral, I (and the woman I'm with) really want to finish up with fucking.

So, who ever is keeping the tally, add my name to the YES column for intercourse - PLEASE.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do consider myself jaded, but I don't think I can do without vaginal intercourse. I have been in relationships when it was strictly oral or anal with a woman, but that was her choice, not mine. If they offered me their pussy, I would have fucked it silly.

One girl I "dated" only wanted me for anal. Hey, I'm not going to pass up a hot tight ass no matter if its male or female.

Then I had a few girls who were into oral (receiving mainly) and I was more than willing to accommodate.

Again, I don't think I was ever "not" into vaginal sex.

B_pressuretreated

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the girls who only want anal surprises me, i've heard of girls loving it, but not preferring it to the point where its all they will do. any more you can add to that story?

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am one who does not like vaginal or oral any longer, was never really into it for the years was married. I had the feeling it was my place to perform but gave it all up ten years ago. I decided I was not bi but gay and still do not get as much sex as I would like.

econocook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strangely enough, my wife and I only have vaginal intercourse about once a month. About 3 to 4 other times/month we engage in mutual masterbation with a dildo (me with my hand). I love watching her get off on a huge dildo and it's more exciting to me than watching her get fucked w/ my average cock. I get her to talk dirty about what she feels and I get so excited I come like crazy. Hearing her open up verbally and be totally slutty is more exciting than the feel of her vagina. I guess this is a fetish.