Any straight or bisexual men not into fucking pussy with your cock?

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
whoa! You raised a whole lot of interesting ideas, most of which could use their own, individual post. Some sound interesting. I'd have no interst in others.

Other than the fact that you're finding other things that get you off, there's no reason that any of these things needs to exclude fucking.

On oral sex... There are days when i prefer getting oral sex to fucking, but it's usually because i'm just feeling lazy. More often than not, once i start with oral, i (and the woman i'm with) really want to finish up with fucking.

So, who ever is keeping the tally, add my name to the yes column for intercourse - please.

ditto!!!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love pussy! But IMHO I think fucking it is a bit over rated. The problem is my wife some times wants a quicky and I want more foreplay "odd" I guess. So I take what I get!!!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well in the case of the OP, it just sounded to me like he was simply more into many forms of BDSM, which I don't think is that uncommon. I just think its a form of sex that is misunderstood, and at the same, not understood.

When it comes to vaginal, I gotta say it is by far my favorite activity. The initial penetration alone is something I look forward to. Nothing quite like the feel of the vaginas initial hugging or squeezing of the penis. And when it really feels good, which is most of the time for me, the intensity can't be compared to anything I can think of.

I will say I can get bored if the woman is too submissive and I have to be the aggressor all the time. I've had more than a few women who literally refused to fuck me and only wanted me to fuck them. Now that gets boring to me fairly fast no matter how good it is, and I'll become disinterested. I simply love the idea and the actual of a woman fucking me, especially if they don't hold back.

I'm really not that much into receiving oral sex though. Almost every bj I've ever had came with teeth attached to it. Not a good feeling at all for me. If someone wants to do it, I'm fine with it, but don't think I've looked forward to one in a very long time.