Any stupid or embarrassing sex/relationship stories?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kindastr8, Sep 4, 2011.

1. kindastr8

kindastr8 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was fooling around with this girl senior year of high school. It was mostly make out, some groping and the occasional handjob/finger fuck. There was one night when she told me to swing by to pick her up for a movie that we really wanted to see. When I got there, I rang the bell and she texted me to come in.

Inside there were these paper arrows pointing to her room down the hall. When I got there, she was laying there in her underwear. We start making out for a bit and then I say, "We should really get going or we're going to miss the movie. Put some clothes on."

We stopped fooling around soon after.

I want to kick my young self in the ass.

2. yagimax

yagimax New Member

I think she wanted to recreate her own hot steamy sex scene as in the movies.

3. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

the neighbors called the police once on Tyrone and I because of the sex sounds and name calling that they heard. The neighbors though i was being beat up.

4. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

My first BF and I weren't out to anyone and we both had roommates. So we used to go to his office and fool around in the middle of the night. One time, the cleaning woman came in to empty the trash. I hid, but he had to explain to her why he was in his office with the lights out. He said that he was taking a nap.

Draft saved Draft deleted