Any stupid or embarrassing sex/relationship stories?

kindastr8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was fooling around with this girl senior year of high school. It was mostly make out, some groping and the occasional handjob/finger fuck. There was one night when she told me to swing by to pick her up for a movie that we really wanted to see. When I got there, I rang the bell and she texted me to come in.

Inside there were these paper arrows pointing to her room down the hall. When I got there, she was laying there in her underwear. We start making out for a bit and then I say, "We should really get going or we're going to miss the movie. Put some clothes on."

We stopped fooling around soon after.

I want to kick my young self in the ass.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the neighbors called the police once on Tyrone and I because of the sex sounds and name calling that they heard. The neighbors though i was being beat up.

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
My first BF and I weren't out to anyone and we both had roommates. So we used to go to his office and fool around in the middle of the night. One time, the cleaning woman came in to empty the trash. I hid, but he had to explain to her why he was in his office with the lights out. He said that he was taking a nap.